Tejal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Recap 5: Virtual tour of Wayne Historical Museum @AlfredBrock

Hey...... @AlfredBrock 

Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge and providing details for my students we all visit Michigan without passports and visas.... that is a most amazing part of our virtual tour and advantage.

entrance pic on GMAps during our virtual tourentrance pic on GMAps during our virtual tour

A visit to the USA can be an exciting and memorable experience. There are many diverse cities, landmarks, and attractions to explore. Some popular destinations include New York City, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and the Grand Canyon. It's important to research visa requirements, local customs, and safety tips before traveling. but we start the USA tour with Michigan City......... hooray.......

ALSO !!!  - here is a Google Drive link shared by you - 
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1eRqgnP5ZZrwfV7dPGaLzlS8R71vB4BRg?usp=sharing

here is the Google Maps share: https://goo.gl/maps/pjYf7up7cSF5P3Si6

Tejal_0-1681658574271.png

As per your information, we travel virtually on Gmaps and have also seen your shared drive videos and photos... it was an amazing experience I have explained below point for this museum

• The museum is located in the heart of downtown Wayne, Michigan.
  • It features exhibits that showcase the history of Wayne and the surrounding area.
  • The museum is housed in the historic Wayne Municipal Building, which was built in 1926.
  • One of the museum's most popular exhibits is a replica of a 1900s-era general store.
  • The museum also has a collection of antique cars and fire trucks on display.
  • Visitors can learn about the history of the Wayne Police Department through exhibits and artifacts.
  • The museum has a research library that contains books, documents, and photographs related to local history.
  • The museum offers educational programs and events for all ages throughout the year.
  • The museum has a gift shop that sells unique items related to local history.

Tejal_1-1681658691255.png

The above pic is showing the happiness of the virtual tour every time I share chocolates with them and I feel happiness thank you for sharing these helpful links! I appreciate you sharing these resources with me.

Valsad, Gujarat, India
9 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Recap 5: Virtual tour of Wayne Historical Museum @AlfredBrock

Amazing initiative @Tejal , because I remember how much your students were excited when they were traveling virtually to Pakistan, and when they showed alot of love to me and my country.

You and your students, you all are awesome 😍

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 8

@KashifMisidia 

Thank you so much for always supporting me in this special cause.

Regards Tejal

Level 9

Betreff: Recap 5: Virtual tour of Wayne Historical Museum @AlfredBrock

Hello @Tejal

this is very amazing! 🤩 👍🏻 🏵️ 

It's so great what you are doing! 🤗 

Thank you very much for sharing this interesting recap-post! 😊 

I wish you a great day! 😀 

Many warm greetings to you from Hamburg, Germany! 😀 🌟 🇩🇪

Chiara Maria Cervetta

Facebook|Twitter|Instagram

Level 9

@Tejal 

Wow , awesome work, virtual tour of Wayne Historical Museum good to hear @AlfredBrock  took the challenge wow great God bless him.

My best wishes to you Tejal chayya for doing noble work bringing smile on there face.

Connect Moderator

I am proud of you. @Tejal 

You are doing such noble work and I really like it. Keep it up. 

Thank you so much for sharing this recap with us. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Great initiative @Tejal !!

Congratulations for your virtual trip through United States!

It sounds very interesting! 

In case some day 6ou want to virtual visit Argentina, please let me know. 🙂

Regards

Ceci

If you want me to read your post or your comment, please tag me as @Cecilita so I can see it.

Buenos Aires, Argentina | Argentina Local Guides | My Google Maps
- New in Connect? Start Here!
- How to be more green? Click Here!
- Best Places to visit in Bs As: Click here!
- Social Media: Instagram | Twitter

Level 8

@NareshDarji 

@RosyKohli 

@ChiaraMariaC 

Thank you so much for your comment and support it gives me inspiration.

Regards Tejal

Level 8

@Cecilita 

Thank you so much for reaching here, yes this is my initiative and we all are enjoying it a lot I am glad that you are interested to take part in this challenge please fill free to add your details here to this challenge post 

add all the links 

your photo for a recap

connect post link(if it is there)

Level 9

You're welcome, @Tejal! 😊 💐 

I wish you a great day! 😀 

Many warm greetings to you from Hamburg, Germany! 😀 🌟 🇩🇪

Chiara Maria Cervetta

Facebook|Twitter|Instagram