Tejal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Recap:6 Parag Mehal & Natural Park (@Fenil)

Dear @Fenil_2511 

Click by me during my Thursday virtual class.Click by me during my Thursday virtual class.

Thank you so much for sharing those links with me. They were beneficial and informative. I appreciate your effort and time in finding and sharing those resources. Your generosity and willingness to help are truly admirable.

Once again, thank you so much for your kindness.

First, we visit the 1.parag mahal   maps 

I explain all the details shared by you in the post and we visit virtually there we enjoyed the virtual tour actually they were enjoying the Zoo and I keep asking questions about the screen which I shared with them like 

which animal is this? where you can find ........ they also requested to the trustee to take them to Surat

Some glimpses of sessionSome glimpses of session

Once again thank you for the virtual tour of Parag Mahel you have clicked beautiful photos there I can assume how much you enjoyed during tour trip keep surfing and sending links for my Thursday classes

recap 6-2.pngto visit this Natural park and zoo maps  

I also explain about lord shiva's temple and we enjoyed the photos shared by you I explain........

Galteshwar Mahadev Mandir is a Hindu temple located in the state of Gujarat, India. It is dedicated to Lord Shiva and is considered a highly revered site among devotees. The temple is known for its tranquil surroundings and beautiful architecture, making it a popular destination for tourists and locals.

4 comments
Level 8

Re: Recap:6 Parag Mehal & Natural Park (@Fenil)

Dear @Tejal ,

Thank you for your kind message and I am glad to hear that you found the links I shared with you to be informative and useful🤗. It was my pleasure to help and share those resources with you🥂.

I am happy to hear that you and your students enjoyed the virtual tour of Parag Mahal and the Zoo, and that you were able to learn more about the animals and their habitats. It's always great to see people learning and exploring new places and cultures, especially in a safe and accessible way.

I appreciate your interest in the Galteshwar Mahadev Mandir and your willingness to learn more about its significance to Hinduism. It is indeed a highly revered site among devotees, and its peaceful surroundings and beautiful architecture make it a must-visit destination for anyone interested in Hindu culture and history.

I will be sure to keep sending you links and resources for your Thursday classes, and I hope that you and your students will continue to learn and grow through these experiences. Thank you once again for your kind words and for allowing me to be a part of your learning journey.

Best regards,

Fenil Chauhan @Fenil_2511 

fZinNpGgRC6e0DlzTvvh-S:APA91bGU3RCicS8GMubTpX6-ANR9NwSvgnM423TbozzI7Zz-QHmIHUAOOm9YfM0GLvv7O5e2jJrojZ0sKSElL2tg0YIM-J-MuvJhAteBaVPapwMEsZCGxHkJYViF5sC7MoyrRamQOf1c
Level 8

@Fenil_2511 

Thank you so much for your kind support we will be waiting and looking forward to you.

Regards Tejal

Connect Moderator

Another beautiful post for a recap with so lovely people.

I'm enjoying reading your recap @Tejal , because I also enjoyed the company with them a couple of months ago

Thanks for sharing 🙏

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 8

@KashifMisidia 

Thank you so much for always being there with LG support.

Regards Tejal