Tejal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Recap Challange 1: Virtual tour of Kashmir ( @Rohan)

Kashmir virtual tour

7.jpg

Travel to explore the mesmerizing sights of Kashmir, India with our travel tips for the best possible holiday.

I have posted the Travelling challenge on connect and @Rohan excepted this challenge and shared his connect link. So we decided to go virtually there as per his detail I explain everything to my students and take them there on the Gmaps virtually.

@Rohan10   visited many famous places in Kashmir Kashmir is a paradise for travelers, full of amazing natural beauty and history. If you are planning to visit Kashmir, you can also refer to the post on connect by @Rohan10 

Our Virtual Tour of KashmirOur Virtual Tour of Kashmir

Kashmir is a valley, river, and tourist attraction in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. It has a variety of natural and man-made attractions, including lakes, mountains, national parks, and rivers.

We all are invited to Google office Mumbai as guests.

I meet Rohan very first time on Google OfficeI meet Rohan very first time on Google Office

Kashmir is a landlocked plateau in the north of the Indian subcontinent at the south of the Himalayas, with an average elevation of 3,000 meters. It is a popular tourist destination and is known for its natural beauty.

We have visited all the link which is shared by him on my post.

1. UNESCO World Heritage - The Great Buddha and Mahabodhi Mahavihara, Bodh Gaya, Bihar, India.
  2. Beauty of Kashmir - Episode 1 - Shalimar Garden.
  3. Beauty of Kashmir - Episode 2 - Gulmarg Gondola Ride (Kungdoor & Aphrawat)
  4. Beauty of Kashmir - Episode 3 - My Camping experience at Sonamarg

Thank you so much for sharing with us all students convey thank you.

Would you like to participate in This challenge?

Valsad, Gujarat, India
17 comments
Level 8

Re: Recap Challange 1: Virtual tour of Kashmir ( @Rohan)

It's my pleasure to share my experience presented in my posts with photos with you and students. I am very much glad that all students enjoyed it. Actually I must thank you for what you are doing. It's a very noble work of spreading happiness. It was wonderful to meet you and students on video call. 

Screenshot_2023-02-03-17-36-53-633_com.whatsapp.jpg

Screenshot_2023-02-03-17-36-56-903_com.whatsapp.jpg

Screenshot_2023-02-03-17-37-01-751_com.whatsapp.jpg

Screenshot_2023-02-03-17-37-46-690_com.whatsapp.jpg

Thank you so much @Tejal for hosting such a nice challenge for your students. I am so much glad to be a part of this challenge. Thank you again 😊

Photographer & Trekker
#LocalGuideOfIndia

My Insta
My WhatsApp Channel
Level 8

Wow Tejal, I will be glad to help you with this good cause. Please feel free to see any of my articles from my profile. 
you can login to my website www.travelclever.co.in 

where you will find informative written posts about various destinations. Also, each post has an informative video explaining about the place.  
And do let me know if you need anything else. 

Khushbu
Level 10

नमस्कार,

@Tejal 

अच्छी पोस्ट, और आपका काम,

शेअर करने के लिए धन्यवाद।

@Rohan10को भी धन्यवाद ..

Level 9

That's amazing @Tejal ben! I agree with you that @Rohan10 's posts on Kashmir are very informative and with great photos to give a visual sense of it.

It was nice meeting you personally in Google office Mumbai!

Cheers!

| Ajit Thite | “Collect moments, not things” – Aarti Khurana |
My Latest posts :- | A Photo Challenge of the Roses: Nature's Masterpieces | Unusual, strange siting challenge: I noticed a plane parked next to the highway! ‌ |
Level 7

Hey @Tejal 

That's an amazing idea. Virtual Travel Trivia for Kashmir 😉😉😉 Hope the kids enjoyed it 😁😁😁 Indeed @Rohan10 you are a Local Guide in true sense. The way you share every minute detail of the place that you visit shows your observation and attention to detail skill. Way to go buddy 🥳🥳🥳

Lots of love and best wishes
Mayuri Kubal
#LocalGuideOfMaharashtra
#IndiaLocalGuide

Check my latest post here  5 Years of Local Guiding and many more to come!!! 

Level 8

@Rohan10 

thank you, Rohan, from bottom of my heart, hope you will contribute to your next trip with us for the virtual trip.

@MayuriKubal  and @ajitthite , @Shrut19  thank you so much for supporting my post. hope you would love to share your travel trip with us .

Level 8

@TravelClever hey that's an amazing idea please put your all link and your one pic here so I can count you in our virtual tour.

thanking you 

Tejal Chhaya

Level 8

Hey Tejal on Local Guides Connect I add the details about the destinations in brief. The detailed articles on my website. You can let me know when will you show the posts. Would like to try and join for some time. Below are the links to some interesting articles you may like to show

https://www.travelclever.co.in/best-places-to-visit-in-bhandardara/

https://www.travelclever.co.in/offbeat-places-to-visit-in-goa-beyond-beaches/

https://www.travelclever.co.in/places-to-visit-in-somnath/

https://www.travelclever.co.in/devaliya-safari-park-sasan-gir/

https://www.travelclever.co.in/a-day-trip-to-the-statue-of-unity/

IMG_2696.JPG

Khushbu
Level 8

@TravelClever 

Hey thank you for sharing with me you have amazing detail for your traveling journey why don't you write a post on connect? I will surely use this information for my classes. please post your links here 

Regards Tejal