Farhan21's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[Recap] Google supported meet-up, Ornaments Of Accessibility - Dhaka.

Happy New Year Dear Local Guides!

Hope that you all are fine by the grace of God. And days are going on well.
Today I wanna share my last meet-up experience which was supported by 'Google' and 'Local Guides Bangla' team was in help. This meet-up was hosted by accessible champion @Kamalhasnainee and the day was 20 December'19. Near about 85 local guides was present and It was a pre-registered meet-up.
20191227_225856808.jpg

Maximum Local Guides came at 9 o'clock at Rabindra Sarobar. After distributing Id card & T-shirt we took some snacks. The attendees face was looked full with excitement & delightful. One was introducing with another.
20191227_214558656.jpg

After capturing some group photos, we become divided into 3 teams with one lead and 2 co-lead to guide at 3 big road. Then host Kamal Hasnainee & another accessible champion @ShafiulB briefed how to guide on this day.
20191227_214239764.jpg

Our guiding purpose was to check wheelchair accessible places, update information on Google Maps, make people conscious about disable people, putting wheelchair accessible stickers, giving leaflets to people to let them know that is Google Local Guides.
20191227_215244831.jpg

Later we took place in front of Unimart, A pharmacy. Keep remain silent, It was an attempt to introduce more people about our work.
20191227_215527687.jpg 
Here a Google Connect Moderator @SumaiyaZafrin connect with us and made us pleased.
Selfie with Sumaiya ZafrinSelfie with Sumaiya Zafrin

Later we gone to "Guha- the Cave Kitchen" for our last part of meet-up and take launch.
There a speaking & Question and Answering also was:
Speakers speech was about:
1. @SumaiyaZafrin: LG Connect
2. @Kamalhasnainee: Wheelchair Accessibility 
3. @ShafiulB: How to Guide easily
4. @AbdullahAM: Connect Live
5, @OmarBD: Street View
6. @bdmafuz: LG Connect & Google Maps
7. @Farhan21 (Me): Benefits Of Guiding 
20191227_213610203.jpg

There gift items, which are made local guides more gratified ware:
Gift ItemsGift Items

Thanks dear readers, receive blossom love from Local Guides Bangla Team. Photo @MAHBUB_HYDER 
20191227_213934955.jpg

Thanks you all again and specially want to thank you @SayeedP & @aukanamul11 for supporting me always!

#HappyGuiding
#KeepGuiding
#OrnamentsOfAccesibility 

Farhan Sadik

Rabindra Sarobar, Dhanmondi Lake Road, Dhaka, Bangladesh
16 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: [Recap] Google supported meet-up, Ornaments Of Accessibility - Dhaka.

@Farhan21 Wow! Its an amazing meet up Experience sharing post. Thanks for tag me here and I was so happy that you were my Co lead for the Group 3.

Keep sharing! 

Happy Guiding!

Level 9

Happy New Year 2020 to you also @Farhan21 

It's an amazing RECAP of the event, nice description.

Thank you for sharing with us.

Level 8

Assalamu alaikum @ShafiulB !

I was really very glad to become your co lead. It was an amazing day. I could learn a lot. Thanks for taking care of me. Keep Inspiring!

Farhan Sadik

Level 8

Thanks my dear @AbdullahAM brother!

We are the juniors are believe that thus if you always guide & keep inspiring us, we would make become spam free Bangladesh. And everywhere will be accessible. May Allah bless you!

Farhan Sadik

Level 10

@Farhan21 Awesome write up brother, thank you so much for sharing with us all. I hope I get this kind of writing in the future. Be good.

Best Regards

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 8

Take lots of love dear @OmarBD. You all our inspiration. Please keep me in your prayers. I will try my best to post here regularly! 

Thanks!

Farhan Sadik

Level 9

Hey dear @Farhan21 

I'm impressed to see your writing style and composition as well. You have unassailably brief every single things that happened in the meet-up! Thanks for this prettiest recap. 

Also cordially thanks to mentioned me there,  I always love to make a tour on your activities. 

Wishing for a marvelous year to you & your family.

With your warm appreciation,
Sayeed Mahmud Nabil || Ornaments of Accessibility - My Last Recap
Level 8

@Farhan21  thank you so much brother 🥰.

Thanking You
Anamul Hoque Rasel
Level 6

To say that is really amazingly neat. Guiding people about guiding will change. Thanks for the beautiful presentation @Farhan21 

#happy_guiding

#keep_guiding