Farhan21's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[Recap]- Let's Map Accessibility, Saidpur.

Map Accessibility, Saidpur.

This was a Meet Up to update Google Maps accessibility information and make public awareness about disabled facilities in our city. This Meet Up is a part of Let’s Map Accessibility project. We checked some  buildings and it's facilities like as ACCESSIBLE ramps, Lift/elevator, parking, rest room and toilet in our cities and we put a sticker where the wheelchair accessible entrance have.

As a local guide, we want to ensure all the facilities to the disable people such that they can enjoy the accessibility like us. On this regard, all the participants were very delighted and happy  throughout the activity. It's nice to know that all guides of Saidpur are very helpful, dedicated minded and all loves to guide in Google Maps.

According to this project we are updating accessibility information in this Saidpur city.
This was our first meet-up in Saidpur, Hope and pray that we would do more better next time.

Let's Map Accessibility.
Happy Guiding!

-Farhan

Powered by,
Local Guides Bangla.2018-12-22-10-27-45-650.jpg2018-12-22-10-22-44-813.jpga  selfie by me.a selfie by me.2018-12-22-10-12-04-546.jpg2018-12-22-10-13-10-219.jpg

Farhan Sadik

Saidpur, Bangladesh
6 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: [Recap]- Let's Map Accessibility, Saidpur.

That is quite a good crew for your Meetup @Farhan21 well done. Thanks for sharing your recap.

Level 9

Thank you @Farhan21 for your detailed recap with photos. You all are doing a great work.

Level 9

Hello @Farhan21, Thanks for sharing your nice Recap with us. Undoubtedly, you did a great job. Anyway, wish you all the best and we're waiting for your next Meet-Up.

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Level 10

@Farhan21 You made amazing job. Thanks a lot for your great work and keep it up. 👍😃💕

Best Regards 

🇧🇩

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 9

looks like a successful meetup, keep it up @Farhan21 

Thank you for sharing with us.

Level 8

Great work @Farhan21 . We know how much it is difficult to make people aware of accessibility in our countries like Bangladesh and India. And you have really done a great job by making the youths aware of accessibility. Waiting for more from you.

Have a great day!