Raj_Tayade's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[Recap] Mumbai 3rd March 2024 and Pune 17th March 2024

I am writing for the first time. 

Recently I attended two meet-ups one Mumbai dated 3rd March 2024 venue Kanheri Caves @Rohan10  another Pune dated 17th March 2024 venue Lal Mahal @Tushar_Suradkar Both these meetings were important for me because it was all new to me as I had never been to any meeting before. Attended Local Guides  meet-up for the first time. I agree that I learned a lot from both these meetings. Got new friends, understood what is expected on google connect, met, challenge, food, photo got guidance on various topics. I am deeply grateful to both the hosts for inviting me.

1 Two Host having a leisurely chat1 Two Host having a leisurely chat

[Recap] Local Guides Photo Walk Meet Up : Capture the Enchantment of Kanheri : A Smashing Success! 😍

For this meeting we left Aurangabad for Borivali by 10:30 pm. This journey was not new to me but the reasons for which I set out were new. I started my journey with many questions in my mind. The whole night journey was spent in thinking and trying to sleep. Around 7:30 am I descended the Flyover bridge of Sanjay Gandhi National Park in Borvali. In the morning, the coolness of the atmosphere was cheering up the mind. After going near Sanjay Gandhi National Park, the first question is where to fresh up? So if you go around and get information about hotels and guest houses, should you pay 1800 to 2500 rupees just to fresh up or not? Anyway Marathi manus at last. Went to Borivali railway station. I freshened up by paying 70 rupees as AC waiting room pass and platform ticket for 50 rupees. I came out from there to the main road and had breakfast of idli and meduvada on Anna's street food. Looking at the shops around, I reached near the gate of Sanjay Gandhi National Park at 10:15, wandered around for a while and sat quietly on a rock because it was early in the morning and Sunday was a holiday, so there was a lot of crowd.

First call to Tushar Suradkar sir at 10:40 he asked nicely where are you I told him my location he came there in 15 minutes. He inquired about my Journey and was happy that I came to the meeting

1 First Selfie Mi and Tushar Suradkar Sir1 First Selfie Mi and Tushar Suradkar Sir

He took a selfie of us and put it on his group and messaged everyone that we both reached. In the next fifteen minutes around 20 local guides gathered at the designated spot, we collected our tickets and gathered at the assembly point.

2 Welcome Photo with Mumbai banner2 Welcome Photo with Mumbai banner

Introduced to each other, there were also newbies like me. So @TravellerG  who is a Meet-ups Champion came from Bangalore. One of my objectives was to meet the Meet-ups Champion.

is the meetup champion great he gave great guidance about photo and his other meetups.

4 gave great guidance about photo4 gave great guidance about photo

All these new friends i.e. local guides were very enthusiastic and friendly. After taking the assembly point welcome photo, we took a survey bus to Kanheri Cave which is 5 kms up from the assembly point. After talking in the bus and looking around Sanjay Gandhi National Park, we reached Kanheri Cave. Tushar Suradkar sir has given some tips about Accessibility Check Meetup in many places.

Accessibility CheckAccessibility Check

All the local guides were enjoying themselves in Kanheri Cave. After walking for a long time, we went to the hotel and had breakfast. Gifts were exchanged here. I also received a very nice gift which was installed in my office after coming to Aurangabad. An online meet was held and we all happily started our journey back.

. Lovely Gifts. Lovely Gifts

[Recap] Second 47th Pune Heritage Walk and Accessibility Check Meetup Hosted by @Tushar_Suradkar  17 March 2024

This meet was special for me for two reasons as almost all my local guide friends from Mumbai were going to meet once again and secondly I came with my family for this meet and also brought a batch of Aurangabad as a gift for everyone. This mitt in Pune was a full day leisurely visit to Lal Mahal, Manacha Ganapati at Kasbapet, gift exchange at Shaniwar Wada, Dagdu Sheth's Manacha Ganapati, Gandharva's Veg Biryani and a leisurely walk in Pataleshwar all were phenomenal.

However, it has to be mentioned here that both the meetings were planned very well. A big thank you to both the hosts @ajitthite 

Raj_Tayade ||" Relationships are formed when you travel with your heart "||

My Map||My Insta||My Post Gallery

16 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: [Recap] Mumbai 3rd March 2024 and Pune 17th March 2024

Congratulations on attending two meetups in a short duration dear @Raj_Tayade 

I greatly appreciate your enthusiasm and efforts to travel long distances to attend the meetups and support local guides 👍

It was a pleasure meeting you in Mumbai and again gracing the meetup in Pune.

This was an inspiration for everyone.

Thank you very much for the SambhajiNagar Badge 🏅

Let's have a grand meetup in Aurangabad by the end of the year.

Badge of the local guides of SambhajiNagar in India designed and shared by local guide Raj TayadeBadge of the local guides of SambhajiNagar in India designed and shared by local guide Raj Tayade

Level 10

नमस्कार,

@Raj_Tayade 

पहिल्या लिखाणाच्या आणि पहिल्या मिट अप अटेंड केल्याच्या शुभेच्छा..

अनुभव लिहल्या बद्दल धन्यवाद..

Level 8

Heartiest congratulations dear @Raj_Tayade for attending these meet up. It was nice to meet you. From this meet up we got new and nice LG friends. Looking to meet you in Aurangabad. Recap is very nice. 

Photographer & Trekker
#LocalGuideOfIndia

My Insta
My WhatsApp Channel
Level 9

Oh, your post is fresh, and not a slightest of hint being the first one ever here. Nice one and you made us proud for travelling all the way from Aurangabad to Mumbai and Pune, for both the meet-ups and I sincerely appreciate that, @Raj_Tayade .

It was pleasure meeting you and wait for our next meeting. 👍🏻😊

Cheers!

| Ajit Thite | “Collect moments, not things” – Aarti Khurana |
My Latest posts :- | A Photo Challenge of the Roses: Nature's Masterpieces | Unusual, strange siting challenge: I noticed a plane parked next to the highway! ‌ |
Level 7

Hey @Raj_Tayade 

Nice to see that you enjoyed your first meet-ups. The local guides are very supportive and friendly. Feel free to ask all your questions and it was great to connect with you at Kanheri Caves. Hope to see you soon in further meet-ups.

Lots of love and best wishes
Mayuri Kubal
#LocalGuideOfMaharashtra
#IndiaLocalGuide

Check my latest post here  5 Years of Local Guiding and many more to come!!! 

Level 8

Very well written @Raj_Tayade dada. 

Abhishek Patki
Level 8

What a nice way to explain meet-up recap.

Excellent summary of recap @Raj_Tayade 

Shubham Waman || "Every click tells a Story" ||

My Profile Follow me on Maps Instagram 
Level 10

Thank you so much for mentioning me in your RECAP, my dear friend @Raj_Tayade 

I'm sincerely grateful to you for coming All the way to meet me - I'm humbled by your great gesture. Highly appreciate your valuable companionship and involvement.

Happy that you enjoyed both the meet-ups.

And I would take this opportunity to invite you to Bangalore when your time permits.

Most sincerely

🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

@Raj_Tayade, Wow! This is a fantastic first post! It's so engaging to read about your experiences at the meet-ups in Mumbai and Pune. The way you described your journey and all the details you included makes the reader actually feel the pulse of the proceedings. 

It's especially commendable that you travelled all the way from Aurangabad to attend both meet-ups. Your enthusiasm for the Local Guides community is truly inspiring! And how wonderful that you were able to connect with so many other Local Guides, like @TravellerG and @Tushar_Suradkar.

I can't wait to see what future adventures you share with us, Raj! And by the way, your report makes me even more eager to attend a Local Guides meet-up in your hometown Sambhaji Nagar. 

Happy to see India in millionaires club of Top100.  Are you next? See how to feature? 

Enjoy joyous moments of 7th Connect Birthday  Music, Masti-1, Masti-2 & Dosti 

Crucial facts you didn't know about  How Gudhi Padwa is celebrated in India? 

Come join fun quiz to enrich your maps knowledge. Here's how to participate

Do you wish to have a Hassle-Free trip to HAMPI Read the ViTAL TiPs

Photo crazy girls CSMT BMC InstaFoto | IceSpiceNice | Moody Melodiz |