cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

[Recap] Seven Wonders - VR tour

Dear Friends

Thanks Shruti For thisThanks Shruti For this

as you know I am not good at writing so here I am trying to write about the last meetup (Seven Wonders VR Tour).

For this meetup, I prepared a 360 video of seven Wonders with the Permission of the original  Content Creator I compile them in a video around 48 Lgs Joined in this Meetup,  we started with an Introduction and then gave them a link to enjoy VR Video Link. Video Quality of the Video is 4K with 8D of Regional Music. 

Here is Photo Album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/sS71kmFMdisxwxSw9

Here is Video Link : https://youtu.be/CexMpcnt6vc please open that in Phone/VR with a Good handphone so you can enjoy 8D Music.

i am tagging all attendees so they can share their experience with this meetup.

@NareshDarji  @JMD9 @Shrut19 @NitaBC @PritishB @TPattanaik @KashifMisidia @Tejal @JSharma @StephenAbraham 

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

27 comments
Level 10

Re: [Recap] Seven Wonders - VR tour

Tagging Attendees 

@RosyKohli @IshantHP_ig @Anil6969 @JohnPeter @ajitthite @Kinjalchhaya @Chirag_686 @techdhamuji 

@BijohnAdams @Globe_trotter_Ish 

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 10

Tagging Attendees 

@sophie_fusion @Ewaade_3A @NikhilBhati @ShineRaj @DanielKonakanchi @PramodMG @deepakjhic @LightRich @Ddimitra @NitishG 

Level 10

Tagging Attendees 

@KalyanPal @fassm2008

will update attendees list

Level 10

reserved For Tagging Attendees 

Level 10

नमस्कार..

@AmbrishVarshney 

शुक्रिया भाई ये अलग तरीके का मीट अप होस्ट कर के रिकॅप हमारे साथ साझा करने के लिए ।

हमे बहुत ही अच्छा लगा।

Level 8

@AmbrishVarshney  really nice return gift on your birthday unique idea I love music while watching 7 wonders without costing. 

Regards Tejal

Level 10

@AmbrishVarshney It was a happy event celebrating your birthday together with the meetup. And many friends together. Everyone enjoyed the meetup. 😊

Level 9

@AmbrishVarshney ji,

It was very special and wonderful experience we had during VR tour video!! It's still in my memory and will remain as it put smile on my face. Actually we, entire family enjoyed it watching it through VR box and also on our TV set. The sound and video quality was unmatched thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it.  

A unique way of celebrating your birthday with twist of surprise and smile on everyone face.  मजा आ गया भाई!!!😀 

Cheers!

| Ajit Thite | “Collect moments, not things” – Aarti Khurana |
My Latest posts :- | A Photo Challenge of the Roses: Nature's Masterpieces | Unusual, strange siting challenge: I noticed a plane parked next to the highway! ‌ |
Level 10

@AmbrishVarshney What an amazing and unique concept of bringing entire world to one virtual meetup. First ever meetup I heard so much of "wow" during the VR tour. Wonderful compile of Seven wonders, my dear brother. Your passion towards bringing something new each time is proved again. Keep it up..