AmbrishVarshney's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

[Recap] The Unity Walk - Across Nation Mission - 105 Meetups, 20K+ Edits, 28+ Communities

The Unity WalkThe Unity Walk

Whoo What a response, what an experience we got from The Unity Walk.

in this recap, I will cover each and everything

Right from the start, how we started that mission, Our Plan, What we did to make this mission successful, How much response we got, what that matters to us, conclusion, and a coincidence.

So let's Start ( तो चलिये शुरू करते है )

How did we start That Mission?

Around 4 June after a virtual meetup, @TPattanaik gave us an idea that we can host a meetup where we will help our small business like we already do previously in lots of edit walks and same time me, @NareshDarji@JMD9, and @deepakjhic started thinking about that after some discussion we decided that ok we 5 will host that in our respected states and try to motivate other LGs to host that too. 

Our Plan?

our plan was to host that as a simple meetup where we will host edit walk and help our Small Business but when we share our plan with our states groups whoo we got really good response everyone wants to help their local business owners so we decided to convert this simple meetup into an Across Nation Mission. Our Plan Was very Clear We Just Want to help our small business in refocusing, rebuilding, 

What we did to make this mission successful?

As around 80% of hosts are new for hosting a meetup so we decided to help them by training them each and everything including how to apply for a meetup, what they have to do in meetups. for better understanding, we did lots of virtual meetups with different communities. Note I am really thankful to Deepak, Naresh Bhai, Prakash Bhai, and Patnayak Bhai because on 17 June I lost my Grand Mother, and these guys really Very helpful they made videos and motivate other Lgs to continue the mission.

Here are two Training Videos 

How much response did we get?

From more than 28 communities  we got more than 200 lgs who want to host the meetup but by the cause of lots of problem like in south India Government imposed Full Lockdown Again and lots of lgs missed applying on time 

what that matters to us?

105 Approved Meetups really huge number for us or not confirm but I think that is the biggest mission in the history of Local Guides. that also shows we are United and we are always ready to help our community. here I am really thankful to all Local Guides Team, specially @TraciCfor our approving 105 meetups and helping us in the mission.

The Conclusion.

105 Meetups, 20K+ Edits, 28+ Communities come and joint hand for a mission.

In Last 

Coincidence

Last Year Same in the month of June we hosted Asia One Summit and in the same month, we hosted The Unity Walk.

THANK YOU EVERY ONE WE WILL CONTINUE HOSTING THIS KINDS MISSIONS.

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

New Delhi, Delhi, India
66 comments
Level 10

Re: [Recap] The Unity Walk - Across Nation Mission

<-- Reserve for tagging 105 hosts -->

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 10

<--- Reserve for tagging 105 hosts --->

Level 7

@AmbrishVarshneysir! Amazing recap. 
sir you’ve wrote very well yet, I am still overwhelmed what unity can drive good change. Unity it all starts from within and it has strength. 
Glad for this big unity family. 
Once again huge applause to all!

Throw kindness around like confetti's
Level 10

thank you @sophie_fusion everyone knows I am not a good writer but I tried my level best. 

Connect Moderator

It was really great days 😊. @AmbrishVarshney 

I remember before the unity walk each day we conducted many Virtual meetups to guide everyone. 

I really appreciate with our community. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Namaskar..

@AmbrishVarshney 

Awesome recap Bhai, 

Great opportunity to all who never host any Meetup yet & wonderful initiative for Contributing to help reopen small business..

It's feel great..

Thanks to all our Unity walk-team, I would like to congratulate them all for complainting unity bonding..

Level 9

Kudos to the team and each host. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

Thank you @NareshDarji bhai yup we are missing those days.

Thank you @Shrut19 you always ready to help us

Thank you @deepakjhic you really did a great job

Level 8

Great recap, Ambrish bhaiya. Thank you once again the people behind the great event @TPattanaik , @AmbrishVarshney @NareshDarji @deepakjhic, @JMD9  and also the 100 local guides who made this event successful and also shown the power of unity.🙂🇮🇳✌️