Farhan21's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[Recap] Virtual Meet-Up: Part- 2

Hello Local Guides,

Hope that you all are completely okay! Now this time we need to stay in home for our own safety.

ezgif-7-e48bb54380c0.gif

This time Local Guides Community inspiring us to meet one another virtually. So that we can enrich our knowledge and ideas we have take an initiative & started a virtual series meet-up in 4 part this free time. The 2nd part was in last 8 April. Total attendee was near about 25. Though it was a 2 hour meet-up, it become 3 hour long as everyone was enjoying it lot.

Introducing one another there discussion topic and the speakers was:
1. Local Guides 101 (@ShafiulB)
2. Review (@PavelSarwar) & Photography (@ShahMdSultan

PicsArt_04-10-04.56.03.png

  Speakers. 

In brief the discussion topic was:

• Local Guides 101: What is local guide, LG badges, points category, how to guide easily.
  •  Review writing: Ratings, How to write it helpful reviews for different places, Writing own experience, Using tags, What should we write in review what we not.
  • Photography: Best photo capturing ideas, How to capture natural view, Photo editing, Ignoring people in photo.

Besides speaking there was a question and answering session. Shared relievant LGConnect links as well. Indeed this meet-up was not only mount in speaking and listening but also arrangement of have fun and knowledge sharing. Everyone was so excited to speak and was so zestful in whole meet up.

Photo Album Link  here. 

Thanks for joining @Mohammadalauddin @Anonymous @ShakilAK @IsrafilHossan and more.

Hope that you also will like my post @SumaiyaZafrin @KlaudiyaG 

#LetsGuide
#LocalGuides
#HappyGuiding

Powered by,
Local Guides Bangla

Farhan Sadik

Dhaka, Bangladesh
14 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: [Recap] Virtual Meet-Up: Part- 2

@Farhan21 Congratulations on successfully Complete your first virtual Meet-Up! As well as thanks for being a part of this nice meetup series!

It had an amazing meet up with some amazing LGs!

Happy Guiding!

Level 8

Thank you dear @ShafiulB

You deserve lot of love & thanks for this virtual meet-up series. Thus we would guide better in next days.

#HappyGuiding

#KeepInspiring   

Farhan Sadik

Level 8

Congratulations 

SmSoyaib
Level 9

It was a wonderful Meetup. 

I have gathered more knowledge for myself. Really constructive and enjoying. Everyone is friendly.

The most interesting part is everyone easily participating here without any hesitation. 

Thanks @Farhan21 for tagging me. Wish you all the best for your future endeavour 

Shakil Akhter Khan,Motorbiker, LG from Dhaka
Who Am I-

Profile & Post Information

Level 8

@Farhan21 Thanks bro. You write small but very clear and informative. Yes, meet up was full of energy. 

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Level 7

I attend the meet up. এটি অনেক সুন্দর মিট আপ ছিল। অনেক ভাল কিছু জানতে পেরেছি। ধন্যবাদ সকল লোকাল গাইডকে যারা মিট আপটিতে অংশগ্রহণ করেছেন। A short & nice recap bro @Farhan21
Level 8

Thanks for congratulating me brother @SalehMdSoyaib ! 😊

I'm very glad to have your this comment @ShakilAK.. You’re always inspiring.😍 

@MS_Pathan brother, you're guiding well. Keep going. 💕     

#HappyGuiding

#KeepGuiding

Farhan Sadik

Level 8

It was a wonderful meet-up indeed... Thanks to all organizers and host... 

With Regards from Assam, India | My Connect Posts
Level 8

Very nice Virtual Meet-Up. I'm really satisfied this meet-up because there are program are online base. Thank you everyone.