AnubhaBangia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Recap: Year 2023 as a Local Guide

Hello Everyone!

Recently, I read a very interesting post and thought by @ErmesT Sir (Connect Moderator) and very beautifully he has shared his journey as Local Guide for 2023. I really liked it and would like to push this chain ahead and would love to share my journey as well for year 2023. 

Post Banner Creatives by - Anubha BangiaPost Banner Creatives by - Anubha Bangia

1. Traveler and Food Reviewer: I visited 25 places. I like to share my experience that can be helpful for many!

Stack Of Memories - 2023Stack Of Memories - 2023

2. Meetups: I attended three virtual meetups and one physical meetup. I got a chance to work with @TravellerG Sir and @Anil6969 Sir and got an opportunity to present myself as the Co-host. I learnt a lot during my co-host journey. For a physical meetup, I travelled solo from Gurugram City to Vadodara!

Thank you to @NareshDarji Sir and team for accommodating everyone with so much ease and comfort! 

The learning journey continues...

Pack of Contributors!Pack of Contributors!

3. State Challenges: I could only attend two state challenges and it is always fun!

Fun and Happy Times - 2023Fun and Happy Times - 2023

4. Rewards and Achievements : Is it only Numbers or happiness? But, both Counts!

• 3 Connect Badges.
  • Connect Challenge Winner
  • 2 times Connect Post got Featured.
  • Goodies from Google
  • Completed 6 year being a Local Guide
  • Numbers Crunch : Approx. 2,84,369 photo views for 48 photos. On an average my photos got approx. 5,924.4 photo views. 20 place reviews with 43 likes and 21,210 public reviews. The reviews journey continues..

Pack of Appreciations - 2023Pack of Appreciations - 2023

Year 2023 was a roller coaster ride, but this has not stopped me from travelling and contributing! 

Hoping to explore more cities and places in 2024! Finger Crossed! 

Happy New Year 2024 to all the Local Guides, Connect Moderators and everyone!

Best of Wishes for the year ahead!

Happy Reading!

Happy Travelling!

Tagging my mentors, moderators and local guides for their reviews and inputs :
@Tushar_Suradkar @ajitthite @FalguniP @Gurukrishnapriya @PrasadVR @RosyKohli @Rohan10 

Gurugram, Haryana, India
30 comments
Level 7

Re: Recap: Year 2023 as a Local Guide

Due to tag limitation, tagging more local guides for their reviews and inputs @Smita_Patil @GasparKaren @ShailendraOjha,@AZ_2021 @AbdullahAM 

Reviews and Inputs are welcomed and will be highly appreciated from everyone!

Level 9

Betreff: Recap: Year 2023 as a Local Guide

@AnubhaBangia 

Sehr interessant und gute Fotos, besonders das 1. der Banner hat mir gut gefallen 

Level 10

Hello, my dear team member @AnubhaBangia,

You are an exceptionally serious LG with a lot of focus and dedication - this post is also a proof for the same. 

Well conceived and presented post, dear... 

I'm slightly off the track as I was away with my family... Now trying to catch up with... Will read Ermest Ji's post, at my earliest. 

I very well remember our teaming for the meetup - now too, I thank you for your wonderful companionship - congratulations too.

Very interesting shots and narration... 

Best wishes, with the New Year greetings... 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 9

Happy New Year 2024, @AnubhaBangia !

You really surprised me with how much you accomplished last year. May God continue to bless you and take care of yourself as you achieve your goals and maintain your wonderful growth!

Cheers!

| Ajit Thite | “Collect moments, not things” – Aarti Khurana |
My Latest posts :- | A Photo Challenge of the Roses: Nature's Masterpieces | Unusual, strange siting challenge: I noticed a plane parked next to the highway! ‌ |
Level 7

Betreff: Recap: Year 2023 as a Local Guide

Thank you @Annaelisa for taking time out in reviewing my post!

Glad that you liked the banner! All is curated and designed by me! Best Regards!

Level 7

Thank you @TravellerG Sir for taking time out in reviewing my post! It means a lot to me! I truly understand your current situation. Family First Sir. I would like to thank you again for giving me opportunity as Co-host, I learnt a lot during that time! Thank you and Best Regards Sir!

Level 7

While drafting this post, I too got surprised @ajitthite Sir by seeing my journey and accomplishments! Thank you so much for the wishes! I am truly grateful! Hoping to sustain this journey and travel diaries! Thank you and Best Regards Sir!

Level 8

sparkling Recap @AnubhaBangia Ji

✍️ Gratitude mentoring 

✍️ Meet up co-host (vertul)

✍️ Google reward & many more achievement........ thanks for tagging me (H.N.Y.) 2024

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Level 8

@AnubhaBangia, what a fantastic recap of your 2023 as a Local Guide! Your post truly resonated with me, especially your passion for exploring new places and sharing your experiences to help others. It's been a pleasure reading about your journey, and I can't wait to  see what you achieve in the year ahead. Wishing you happy new year & travels and continued success as a Local Guide! I especially loved your creative banners and headings. They really add a personal touch to your post.Thank you for sharing your recap, Anubha..!

Photographer & Trekker
#LocalGuideOfIndia

My Insta
My WhatsApp Channel