AnithaM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

RockLobster Restaurant - Chandler Downtown

Hi LG's,

Here is another restaurant that i explored called "RockLobster" sushi restaurant located in Chandler Downtown. My friend loves sushi and we tried this restaurant and it was good. I really enjoyed the bento box section from here. Below are the photos of the food that we ordered and the sushi was eaten by my friend 😀 Me not a sushi fan. 

@AZ_2021 and @JustJake please try if you love sushi.

PXL_20240215_182219399.jpg

PXL_20240215_182039923.jpg

PXL_20240215_181945087.jpg

PXL_20240215_181936594.jpg

PXL_20240215_175805801.jpg

Anitha Muthu
Chandler, AZ, USA
6 comments
Level 9

Betreff: RockLobster Restaurant - Chandler Downtown

@AnithaM 

Das Essen sieht sehr gut aus und außer Sushi gab es auch leckeren gebratenen Fisch 

Level 10

Re: RockLobster Restaurant - Chandler Downtown

Oh, wow, @AnithaM, I think you read my mind. My wife is about 1 month away from being able to eat sushi again (👶) and she's ready to go! I'm exceited to tell her about this one. I would have never thought to check a place named after Lobster as a sushi restaurant. Thank you for the tag!

JustJake TRAC Badge
Level 8

@Annaelisa thank you, yes the food was good.

@JustJake Congratulations bro. 🙂 Yes i also did not connect how can lobster be on the restaurant name and it has sushi menu hahaha. 

Anitha Muthu
Level 10

Looks yummy my friend @AnithaM💖 We are twins, I'm not too much of a sushi fan, but I do like the California roll with the crab and avocado. 💚

Level 8

Oh my goodness @AZ_2021 we are definitely twins 😁 😂 because i also like California roll which i buy from sprouts store. 

Anitha Muthu
Level 10