Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Seven Wonders - VR Tour

Seven Wonders - VR Tour

New Delhi

New Delhi, Delhi, India

September 23, 2020 @ 21:00 (IST)

As We know most people are staying at home right now, and many of us have had events canceled, such as Connect Live, weddings, birthdays, and worst of all: holidays. But this isn't forever. In the meantime, we still want to take you to exciting places. Did you know you can see all Seven Wonders of the World from the comfort of your sofa? In life, it's impossible to see everything in one day due to the distances between the sites – but on a virtual tour, you can see them all in just An hour. Seven Wonders 1)- Great Wall of China. 2)- Chichen Itza, Mexico. 3)- Christ The Redeemer, Brazil. 4)- Petra, Jordan. 5)- Taj Mahal, India. 6)- Rome Colosseum, Italy. 7)- Machu Picchu, Peru. Meetup Internity 1)- Meetup Start At 9.00 PM (Indian Standard Time ) 2)- Introduction Session (Around 15-20 min) 3)- Virtual Tour (22 Min) 4)- Meetup Feedback Session (Around 20 Min) Requirements for the meetup 1)- VR Box 2)- Stable Internet Connection 3)-Good headphone

RSVP here

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

New Delhi, Delhi, India
29 comments
Level 8

Re: Seven Wonders - VR Tour

@AmbrishVarshney 

Congratulations for approval eagerly waiting for this tour

Regards Tejal

Connect Moderator

Seven wonders virtual tour! Sounds like a great. Extremely waiting for your great meetup @AmbrishVarshney bhai. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

@AmbrishVarshney 

Namaskar,

Interesting, congrats for approval,

looking forward to it..

Level 10

@AmbrishVarshney Congratulations for getting approval and well wishes to success, very excited for this meetsup

With love & regards
JSharma Local Guide Delhi
#Local Guide India
Level 8

That's wonderful bhai

Level 8

Amazing @AmbrishVarshney ji. Really a great concept first time in the community. Eagerly waiting for the day.

Level 10

Congrats @AmbrishVarshney JI...

This will be amazing, for sure.

All the best - God willingly, will join you!!!!

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 9

Very nice brother great job

Ranjan
Connect Moderator

@AmbrishVarshney

You may want to redo your graphics. It's unreadable on the overview pages since you made the format way too wide.

Cheers 

Morten