Thenarayan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Shri Kashi Vishwanath temple,inside Bhu, Varanasi

IMG_20240413_195455.jpg

The Shri Kashi Vishwanath Temple, also known as the Vishwanath Temple (VT), is a Hindu temple in the Banaras Hindu University (BHU) campus in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India. The temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva, also known as Vishwanath, the supreme deity of destruction and creation in Hindu mythology. The temple is one of the twelve Jyotirlingas, the holiest of Shivatemples, and is a Hindu pilgrimage site. The temple's presiding deity is known by the names Vishwanath and Vishweshwara, which literally means Lord of the Universe. The temple is 250 feet high and has marble walls with inscriptions from the Bhagavad Gita. The architecture of the temple showcases a blend of North Indian and Maratha styles. 

The temple is open every day from 4 AM–12 PM and 1–9 PM. Some say the temple is a beautiful place that gives you energy to fill your inner peace. 

Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India
8 comments
Level 9

Betreff: Shri Kashi Vishwanath temple, Varanasi

@Thenarayan 

Der Tempel sieht auf dem Foto sehr gut aus mit der Beleuchtung und dem Mond darüber.

Schöne Erklärung dazu 

Level 6

Möchten Sie diesen Tempel oder die Tempel Indiens besuchen? Weil es hier andere ähnliche oder bessere Tempel gibt. Möchten Sie Indien besuchen?

Level 9

@Thenarayan 

Ich würde liebend gerne Indien besuchen und mittlerweile habe ich soviel darüber erfahren.

Es ist so ein interessantes Land.

Leider muss es noch etwas warten.

Level 8

Re: Shri Kashi Vishwanath temple, Varanasi

@Thenarayan bienvenido a Connect recuerda que puedes participar del Introduce Yourself April 2024 donde podrá conocer a otros local guide.

También recuerda que puedes mencionar o responder el post con "@" para saber a quien va dirigido.

Está interesante la fotografía pero podría agregar algún enlace de Google Maps. Si necesita ayuda solo avíseme.

Nuevamente bienvenido 

Level 9

Hi , @Thenarayan  , Nice to meet you on connect ,  and very happy to see that you are releasing  post  from Varanasi , but let me correct you there are two temple of Shri kashi Vishwanath  or god Shiva , original one is this one Shri Kashi Vishwanath Temple and what you posted it is also correct but that is inside BHU campus newly constructed this one Shri Kashi Viswanath temple, BHU Campus   , I would just  suggest you to ple update the tittle address in your post which will help viewers to find exact  locations of both temples .

This is costing my one Photo but i will still post : Do you know only 1000 photo limit on connect ? #photo of  screenshot map Kashi Viswanath temple#photo of screenshot map Kashi Viswanath temple i am planning to visit again the Home of Shiva , Varanasi  very soon 

Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते
Level 6

Thank you for this suggestion. I have improved it, if there is anything else to improve then please tell me because I am new on this app. you can see

Level 9

Yes @Thenarayan  as i can see you change the tittle very good , it will  help user to find this place easily , and what @Maximilianozalazar  is saying is correct introduce yourself in community , that will help you to  meet new local guide across from world or your area ,  when you reply or address someone ple mention @ and usernames on their connect , i am visiting  Varanasi if u want to interact with me i am sending you my information or number in private inbox just check it . 

i assured you  if future you will have more friend and post on connect , visiting kashi soon ...

Har har Mahadev🕉

Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते
Level 10

Re: Shri Kashi Vishwanath temple,inside Bhu, Varanasi

@ThenarayanA historical place. Thanks for sharing with us.

Md. Jakir Hossan