Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Small Business Help #3

Screenshot_20210111_022107.JPG

Home brew 9 cafe pizza pic by me

Hope Everyone would have started New year with Bang by now ,
As this New year 2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣1️⃣ is the year full of hope 🌠specially the Small Business Owner, who had suffered a lot due to pandemic era,

this time presenting a story of four young friends just college passed out decided to do something on their own, they have already opened a cafe with e Home Brew 9 cafe , they were struggling a lot for their identity and visiblity in Google Map ,infact they so passionate that they have made all the art painting by themself its all hand art on their wall, though its a small cafe however i could smell their sweat frangrance in their effort which really impressed me, they serve Pizza,Mexican,itallion,burger and coffie of diffrent falvor and variety like Latte,Instant coffie Filter coffie and some other flavors.

Screenshot_20210111_022240.JPG

syrup and flavor pic of Home Brew9 by me

so i just helped them looking to their effort and dedication it brings tears in my eyes as they were struggling a lot for their identity in google map registration,

Screenshot_20210111_022431.JPG

the coffie cup at Home brew 9 cafe pic by me

when i have got congirmation mail from google and informed them about succesful listing they were so exited and happy started dancing why not this was their first business of thieir entreprenurship journey became LIVE on Google Map,

thanks Google for giving me this opportnity to help Small business Owner,

IMG_20210111_121036.jpg

IMG_20210111_120618.jpg

stay tuned for another helping story

regards

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

Nagpur, Maharashtra, India
80 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Small Business Help #3

Very nice and kind of you @Anil6969 bhai.

There is nothing like helping someone to get to his feet and walk the lane..

Keep doing great Bhai..

Regards.

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Connect Moderator

As well as prospective visitors, each time we write a review and post photos about our experience at a place we help that business or Place of Interest in some way and this is especially so when the place is relatively new.  Well done @Anil6969.

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 9

Thanks @Sagir bhai,

remember in prayers

regards

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

Level 9

thanks @AdamGT 

yes the view is inceasing gradually however speed is little low,

Here is the link would be happy to get your suggestion

https://goo.gl/maps/ZZaNjGJdNt9dHdyS7

regards

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

Level 9

thanks @Tejal ben and @Ewaade_3A sorry to hear you lost mobile hope you havethe IMAI NO you can trace was this the new one which you lost?

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

Level 10

Most kind gesture & a heart touching story, @Anil6969 

We can feel your good heart & be blessed.

To the entrepreneurs, kindly convey our best wishes.

Next, give them GMB benefits & how to utilise SEO for their benefits.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

@Anil6969 Good job highlighting small businesses. Take more pictures of the hand painting and share, that could be a unique attraction to the place also. 😊

Level 9

sure @TravellerG 

will share once more in details i will explain them and if possible share their pic too,

regards

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

Level 9

sure @StephenAbraham bro,

will take today and share more pic Today,

mean while if you wish can suggest me some valuable input in their review also here is the link for your kind input https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Small-Business-Help-3/td-p/2838512#.X_t5XEa...

regards

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards