NirmalTeja's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

St.Thomas Mount & San Thome Basilica Cathedral.

Recently went to Chennai and visited the 

San Thome Basilica Cathedral

20220503_115419.jpg

20220503_115447.jpg

Out side view of church.

IMG-20220503-WA0035.jpg

IMG-20220504-WA0046.jpg

20220503_121058.jpg

 St Thomas while he died kept in this place to see the people..

Saint Thomas mount :

20220503_085752.jpg

IMG-20220503-WA0038.jpg

IMG-20220504-WA0063.jpg

20220503_101754.jpg

Theives killed him while he is gospel about jesus he slept in this tree behind..

IMG-20220503-WA0039.jpg i found that 175 years ago Baniyan Tree in the church.

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
3 comments
Level 10

Re: St.Thomas Mount & San Thome Basilica Cathedral.

Hello friend, @NirmalTeja 

Firstly, thank you for this beautiful post - appreciate your efforts.

Valuable photos - Good.

I suggest you write in a language comfortable to you - Say, please write in Hindi. Others can read it in English or other languages using Automated Google Translator. 

Also, if you permit, I would like to suggest the following to you: 

I understand that your photo looks fine on your mobile, but many of us use a PC (Laptop) to read & respond to your post - the small photos are less impressive compared to Full-Screen photos. So kindly use this method (Here) to edit your beautiful post & keep your photo in full size. I hope that will help you; in case you need any further assistance to get your post edited, kindly TAG me while replying. 

All the best 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 9

@TravellerG  thank you for your suggestions 

Level 10

You are welcome always welcome, fellow LG @NirmalTeja 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me