PrasadVR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Stalled Star Photo Views Since March 7th, 2024.

The views on my star photo stopped growing since March 7th, 2024. Earlier, it was picking up about 60-70 views daily. After reviewing the data, I've noticed not only has my star photo's views stopped increasing, but the same goes for the top four most-viewed photos since March 7th, 2024. Thanks to the Top 100 system, I've retrieved past data for analysis.

I'm curious if any other LG friends have experienced a similar situation.

[Update;

Note:  Please note that my Star photo views dropped in February 2024 but returned back to normal on March 7, 2024. Since then, it is not increased. My previous post on star photo.]

PrasadVR_0-1711693085599.png

PrasadVR_1-1711693284918.png

I would like to tag LG friends @JustJake , @Kumaarsantosh , @tony_b @Rednewt74 , @Annaelisa 

Signature Image
23 comments
Level 9

Betreff: Stalled Star Photo Views Since March 7th, 2024.

Hello @PrasadVR   we all have same problem. There is a very long thread on it. Please see here.

Willfried
My Contributions
Level 9

@PrasadVR 

Seit Anfang Februar ist es so. Erst wurden die Aufrufe um rund 2000 veringert und danach eingefroren.

Keine Bewegung 

Level 10

@Annaelisa  @WilfriedB  Please note that my Star photo views dropped in February 2024 but returned back to normal on March 7, 2024. Since then, it is not increased.

Signature Image
Level 10

Re: Stalled Star Photo Views Since March 7th, 2024.

Hello @PrasadVR,

Now a days the individual photos view counts are getting updated after a long gap but they do get updated in my case. 

I can see a significant change in my Star Photo view counts when I compare the last update on March 6th here and the update as on date.

I think in your case also it will get updated in coming days.

Cheers!

Indian National FlagThree-time Connect Challenge Winner BadgeAccessibility Challenge BadgeConnect Challenge BadgeTRAC NOVICE Badge

My Map | My Insta | My Post Gallery

Coach I Mentor I Photographer I Traveler

Level 9

@PrasadVR @Kumaarsantosh @WilfriedB 

Gerade habe ich festgestellt, dass zumindest mein Starvideo Zunahmen anzeigt. Das Starvideo stand nämlich auch still.

Nur mein Starfoto sieht noch genauso aus wie Anfang Februar als sich alles änderte.

Level 8

Yes @PrasadVR the situation with Star photos and videos has been really strange throughout February and March. 

Among my top photos, only #19 had moved recently and is now in #16 position. 

The first two videos are frozen, but #3 moved and will now be the Star at #1 when I update my stats later today on the Top100 platform. 

Connect Moderator

I recall that earlier in March you reported that your star views had returned to normal @PrasadVR so it's interesting that you are now seeing that in fact the star views have stalled and that this is the case with your top 4 star photos. @Annaelisa and if I'm reading his reply correctly, @tony_b are reporting the same experience whereas @Kumaarsantosh has indicated that the update period has been longer but eventually the view counts are updated. It will be interesting to see what the March star photo leaderboards indicate.

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 10

Thank you, @AdamGT , Yes, your conclusion is correct; The star views were restored on March 7th and remained stalled. I could analyse the views of four star photos due to limited data. It's possible that the views of some other photos are also stalled.

Thank you friends. @WilfriedB , @Annaelisa , @Kumaarsantosh , @tony_b  for sharing your views, hope it will provide input for @AdamGT to conduct a deep analysis.

Signature Image
Connect Moderator

@PrasadVR and @Kumaarsantosh 

Would you care to also respond here regarding photo views if you have some relevant data.

Thanks

Morten