Premalpatel's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Thankyou Local Guide Family

I don't have words to explain how much i am happy with this .. but surely feel worthy to share it.

From few months back we celebrated our Local Guide Tshirt event meetup and it was really amazing 🤩 . Sharing knowledge to eachother and while connecting with eachother we observed many new things which hill help us to know eachother in better way.

But after that my Local Guide account got blocked suddenly.. I'm unable to log into Local Guide 😔 which really feels Sad for me. I don't know how , where and when it was happened, what was the wrong ... I don't know. 

But.. in deeper into my heart ❤️ i felt ...if i did nothing wrong , lets try to request Google Local Guides to help me out .

I tried to find out what goes wrong , then suddenly noticed that, my google account got duplicates images due to some glitch, same image with 3 to 4 times uploaded ( i didn't post that many times because .. i know what are the guidelines for Local Guides)

After this i tried to appealing for try again to check my account and Restore my account.

After many efforts & too many patients and also with the help of @TravellerG & @NareshDarji my Account got Reactivated. ❤️

Thankyou so much for your support.. i really appreciate. I feels like Local Guide is not only creating platform for intresting things like food, traveling, events, celebration, achivements ... But also creating a FAMILY to help eachother, support eachother... 

Thankyou, 

Premal Patel 

P.N.Patel
Vadodara, Gujarat, India
4 comments
Level 8

Betreff: Thankyou Local Guide Family

🥺 Was für ein Schreck das gewesen sein muss 🥺

Ich kann sehr gut nachfühlen, dass dies einen großen Kummer verursacht haben muss @Premalpatel

Wie schön, dass dir aus der Community geholfen wurde!

Über mich | Liebe Grüße aus Lage, der kleinen Zuckerstadt im schönen Lipperland, gelegen im Westen von Deutschland

Level 7

Betreff: Thankyou Local Guide Family

ja sehr wahr, vielen Dank für deine lieben Worte 🥹 @Stephanie_OWL 

P.N.Patel
Level 10

Re: Thankyou Local Guide Family

Hello very dear @Premalpatel,

Thank you very much for mentioning my name in your post, though I don't deserve much...

It was our dear & respected Naresh Ji who did the miracle.

We both felt really sorry, because you are a very genuine LG & we love you a lot.

We are happy that we were a part of a successful operation. 

Most sincerely yours, 

@NareshDarji.

🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Connect Moderator

Re: Thankyou Local Guide Family

I just tried my best and am glad to see you active again on Connect. @Premalpatel 

Happy to Help you. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.