KhokonSharker's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

The beautiful houses of Patuakhali.

This year around March I went to Patuakhali for an office work on climate change. I stayed in that village for 20 days. I visited every village in Nilganj Union of Kalapara Upazila. With great joy, I discovered the beautiful nature of the unknown. I have seen with my own eyes the scene of village life and fishing of fishermen. Heard and understood rural stories.

The inside of these houses looks the same. From the outside, their designs are really eye-catching.

received_872416724368031.jpeg

Photo: A two-storied house made of wood and tin.

How many small houses for pigeons on the roof of the house.

received_730213125809654.jpeg

Photo: A Beautiful house and Me 

received_236527796111392.jpeg

Photo: The conversation.

received_7218946938168319.jpeg

Photo: This is the smallest pharmacy I have ever seen.

I'm aded the Pharmacy with google maps.

This place will create a good impact for local people and tourists.

received_1987539221625838.jpeg

Photo: Nature 

received_875988120851414.jpeg

I am under the umbrella in the hot sun.

received_341741578501270.jpeg

Photo: A very beautiful type of Jaba flower.

received_311803058456222.jpeg

Photo: Big shrimp in the pond.

If you want to go this place. follow the under suggestions. 

• At first you go to Dhaka Saydabad Bus Stopes.
  • Buy a bus ticket Dhaka to Patuakhali Bus. Ticket price 600-800 taka.
  • Next arrived the Patuakhali to Kalapara Upazila by Bus or CNG. 

Or,

• Go to Sadarghat buy a Launch ticket. Maybe rent 800-900 taka. Sadarghat To Kalapara, Patuakhali.

Enjoy your trip and come back your destination. Thank you 😊

Md. Khokon Sharker
Kalapara Upazila, Bangladesh
6 comments
Level 9

Re: The beautiful houses of Patuakhali.

@KhokonSharker This sounds like an incredible adventure, and your description truly brings Patuakhali to life! 🌟 Your 20-day exploration in Nilganj Union seems like an absolute treasure trove of experiences, from the village life to the scenic beauty. The vivid imagery you painted about the houses and the pigeons on their roofs sounds so picturesque!

Mohamed Ahmed (Mo-TravelleerX)
Chinese Name (Wang Li 王李)
Follow me: Facebook - Instagram - Twitter - YouTube

My Greatest Articles:
My 2 Years of Experience as a Google Local Guide

My 3 Years Journey as a Google Local Guide in Egypt and China
Level 8

@Mo-TravelleerX I really appreciate your kind comment. Needless to say, I have had so many beautiful practical experiences on this journey. I have spent every day here very happily. I have captured so many beautiful scenery camera here that my photo gallery looks amazing. In our country, most of the people keep pigeons in their village houses. In my village, they build mud houses and then keep pigeons. It's really cool. I don't have such a photo now, I will show you one day, Insha'Allah. Thank you very much. 

My amazing photo of Nilganj Union.My amazing photo of Nilganj Union.

My amazing photo of Nilganj Union.

Md. Khokon Sharker
Level 8

The house is looking very beautiful in your photo @KhokonSharker and the place looks very peaceful. Thank you very much for sharing this with us.

Level 8

Our Mymensingh village houses are simple but our Barishal Division village houses are very beautifully made houses. The beauty of these houses made me more happy when I visited Patuakhali. I also want to see your village houses @Tandrima2 . Thank you so much for your regular support.

Md. Khokon Sharker
Level 7

I lost myself with the whole story. Along with the storyteller, I took myself on a journey to places in my imagination. Thank you for giving such a beautiful travel story.

Level 8

Thank you so much @AzmirCHT Bhai.

Md. Khokon Sharker