KamalHossenR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

The most beautiful accessible mosque I have ever seen

KamalHossenR_0-1697157843442.jpeg

Caption: Beautiful mosque and the pond next to the mosque, the mosque is reflected in the water of the pond. (Photo captured by Kamal Hossen Rana) 

A few days ago I went to visit a Wonderful Islami Complex. It is located in the heart of Rajapur, Jhalokati. This Islami Complex has been built under the Bangladesh Islamic Foundation. 

Let's take a closer look at what makes this Islami complex truly Wonderful. 

KamalHossenR_1-1697157843349.jpeg

Caption: This is the main gate of the Islami Complex. (Photo captured by Kamal Hossen Rana) 

The centerpiece of the complex is undoubtedly the impressive mosque. Its modern design and architecture transforms it into a masterpiece that captivates visitors from every angle.  The mosque boasts of intricate details and thoughtful craftsmanship, making it a must see. The fusion of contemporary design with Islamic elements creates a harmonious blend that epitomises beauty. 

KamalHossenR_2-1697157843492.jpeg

Caption: This is the main gate of the mosque. There are three separate entrances, two accessible on the right and left and the middle entrance has a set of stairs.

Two towering minar stand proudly on the sides of the mosque which make the mosque more imposing and welcome the visitors from a distance. 

KamalHossenR_3-1697157843405.jpeg

Caption: A pond, a beautiful stairs has been arranged on the other side of the pond to go down to the pond, here people take bath and ablution. 

As you step through the gates of the complex, you will be faced with a large pond that immediately catches your attention.  The reflection in the water of this pond provides the unique beauty of the mosque. This breathtaking view offers a moment of serenity, allowing visitors to appreciate the beauty of the mosque from a new perspective.

KamalHossenR_4-1697157843009.jpeg

Caption: This place is entered from the main gate of the mosque. Prayers are offered here when many people gather. Here also three entrances are seen to enter the main building of the mosque where only one entrance has this stair and the other two entrances have wheelchair access and stair both available.

The best part is that the Mosque is wheelchair accessible which is really amazing that commitment to accessibility. The mosque is wheelchair accessible, making it a beacon of inclusion in the community. This thoughtful inclusion ensures that people of all disabilities can come together in prayer, fostering a sense of unity and equality.

KamalHossenR_5-1697157843411.jpeg

Caption: A photo of the main building of the mosque with a ramp for wheelchair access. (Photo captured by Kamal Hossen Rana)

Islami Complex is not only a place of worship but also there is a Mosque, an Islamic educational institution, an Orphanage and a hospital where the poor get treatment at low cost. 

KamalHossenR_6-1697157843329.jpeg

Caption: A separate straight ramp for wheelchair users to enter the mosque 

Its stunning architecture, majestic minarets, reflecting ponds, and dedication to inclusivity make it a must see destination for both locals and tourists. Every Friday many people gather here from far to perform Jummah prayers. 

It stands as a symbol of faith, beauty and unity in the heart of Rajapur, Jhalokati

How to reach:

Every day from Natullabad BRTC Bus Depot at 2:00 pm and 3:00 pm for Bhandaria bus leaves and from Rupatali bus stand every one hour bus leaves for Bhandaria bus to Bhandaria and get off at Islami Complex, bus fare is only 100 taka.

#accessibility 

Greetings from Barishal, Bangladesh.
Rajapur, Barisal, Bangladesh
9 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: The most beautiful accessible mosque I have ever seen

The mosque is indeed very beautiful @KamalHossenR and the accessibility features are icing on the cake.

Why don't you also display the pictures in a larger size, using these tips from @TravellerG 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/TechNotes-02-How-to-Publish-Photos-in-Full-...

Level 8

The photos are looking very beautiful @KamalHossenR Your explanation is also wonderful. Thanks for sharing this post 👍

Level 9

Dear @Tushar_Suradkar

Thank you very much for the nice compliment.

Your suggestion is really appreciated. 

Best Regards 

Level 9

Dear @Tandrima2

Thank you so much for your Kind words and appreciation. 

Level 10

Very beautiful mosque @KamalHossenR💖

I like how you even included a photo to show the accessibility features of the mosque, and even added arrows to notate.

Level 7

Lovely portrayal of the Islami Complex! The detailed descriptions and the photographs really brings the beauty and significance of this place to life. ^^ 

Nicholai Martin/Nick M
@HeyitsNicho
Level 9

Dear @AZ_2021

I'm delighted that you appreciated the photo and the accessibility features we've incorporated. Your support and positive feedback are truly heartwarming. 💖🕌 

Level 10

Level 9

Dear @HeyitsNicho

Thank you so much for your appreciation and kind words. 

Best Regards 

Kamal