Thenarayan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

The world is crazy about this love and this is "Prem Mandir"

IMG_20240510_153306.jpg

 Prem Mandir is a Hindu temple in Vrindavan, Mathura, India, dedicated to Lord Radha Krishna and Sita Ram. The temple's name translates to "The Temple of Divine Love" and is considered one of the most beautiful structures in Vrindavan. The 54-acre complex was designed and shaped by Jagadguru Shri Kripaluji Maharaj in 2001 and is made of Italian white marble. The temple's interiors depict major events in Lord Krishna's life, including the raising of Govardhan Hill. 

1. Prem Mandir is open every day from 8:30 AM–12:30 PM and 4:30–8:30 PM. Some say the temple is well-maintained, easily accessible, and has good parking. Others say it has great management for cleanliness and discipline, and an awesome environment and service. 

Vrindavan, Uttar Pradesh, India
3 comments
Level 9

Betreff: The world is crazy about this love and this is "Prem Mandir"

@Thenarayan

Es ist auch ein wunderbares Gebäude mit guter Erklärung 

Level 9

Re: The world is crazy about this love and this is "Prem Mandir"

Thank you so much for sharing such valuable information about Prem Mandir♥️. You have provided an insightful glimpse into the beauty and significance of this divine temple. 

I appreciate your efforts in highlighting the temple's accessibility, management, and the serene environment it offers to all who come seeking spiritual solace. Your words have inspired me to plan a visit and witness the majesty of Prem Mandir

Once again, thank you for your enlightening post. I look forward to reading more of your insightful pieces in the future.

Warm regards,

Mruthunjay

Mruthunjayi Goud
Level 8

Re: The world is crazy about this love and this is "Prem Mandir"

@Thenarayan que bella toma! Casi no hay árboles o espacios verdes? Hace mucho calor?