Kumaarsantosh's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Three-time Connect Challenge Winner - 15th LG Connect Badge

Hello Fellow LGs,

This is something about earning badges on Connect through winning the Challenge. This special badge is for "Review a women-owned business" Challenge Winner badge. With this I secured the place in Three-time Connect Challenge Winner. The first one was on 03-August-2023 for Connect Challenge Winner, Second one was on 23-January-2024 for Accessibility  Challenge Winner Badge.

This badge is special and for the cause supporting women-owned businesses.

I am thrilled to bag this one. Thanks Googlers. Special mention to @DeniGu and @Ivi_Ge.

Feel free to tag me in your post to extend the friendship to the next level. We will learn from each other.

You all must concur with me as I always say, 'such achievement is much much above than getting any Physical Reward'.

Now, this is something fulfilling and satisfactory. This gives the inner happiness. 

I have enclosed here two snapshots:

1. The first one received through email from Local Guides Connect.
  2. The second one is visible in my profile on Local Guides Connect. So, mine is amongst 48.😀

Caption: Snapshot of Congratulations email on Three-time Connect Challenge Winner received on 10-April-2024, Data Source: Local Guides Connect MailerCaption: Snapshot of Congratulations email on Three-time Connect Challenge Winner received on 10-April-2024, Data Source: Local Guides Connect Mailer

Caption: Screenshot of Three-time Connect Challenge Winner Badge, Data Source: Badge section under My profile on ConnectCaption: Screenshot of Three-time Connect Challenge Winner Badge, Data Source: Badge section under My profile on Connect

Congratulations to all winners of Review a Women-owned Business Challenge Badge.Kumaarsantosh_0-1712736683549.png Encourage to share your Accessibility Challenge Badge in the comment section below to celebrate this together.

Thanks to all LGs and Googlers for their continuous support and guidance.

Keep building informed community stronger 💪  together.

Stay Happy, Stay Healthy!

JAI HO!!!

Indian National FlagThree-time Connect Challenge Winner BadgeAccessibility Challenge BadgeConnect Challenge BadgeTRAC NOVICE Badge

My Map | My Insta | My Post Gallery

Coach I Mentor I Photographer I Traveler

Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
40 comments
Level 10

Re: Three-time Connect Challenge Winner - 15th LG Connect Badge

Congratulations, dear @Kumaarsantosh 

Great achievement... keep going...

Best wishes 

👌👍❤️🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Woohoo your are winner 😀 @Kumaarsantosh definitely we celebrate with the cake & pastry 🍰

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Level 10

Thank you @TravellerG for the compliments and the best wishes. 

Yes-together we can 🤗.

Indian National FlagThree-time Connect Challenge Winner BadgeAccessibility Challenge BadgeConnect Challenge BadgeTRAC NOVICE Badge

Level 10

So nice of you @ShailendraOjha Ji. Why not to join someday and share a bite of Cake/Pastry with a cup of tea/coffee. 

Level 8

Thank a lot dear @Kumaarsantosh  definitely meet someday.

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Connect Moderator

That's great achievement! 

Congratulations dear @Kumaarsantosh 👏🎉 

Keep it up. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

"...Yes-together we can..."

Our @Anil6969 always emphasis on this...

We are always with you and Aishwarya our best support..., dear @Kumaarsantosh ...

Prayers for all success...

🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Thanksl you @NareshDarji for appreciating.

Level 8

...Yes-together we can..."

Our @Anil6969 always emphasis on this...

We are always with you and Aishwarya our best support..., dear @Kumaarsantosh ........................ what a nice appreciation you @TravellerG  but i share with you one shayari with both local guide friend, मैं तो अकेला चला था पीछे कारवां बनता चला।@TravellerG 🙏

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13