Shota_2020's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

To make the best memories of travel in Tokyo, Japan.

Recently, tourists coming to Japan from all over the world are increasing.
There are about 3 million tourists last year. Various reasons can be considered.

cherry blossoms near my house in Tokyo, Japan.cherry blossoms near my house in Tokyo, Japan.

For example, they come to see cherry blossoms that can feel the spring seasons of Japan or they visit the major sights of Japan. And through their travel, it seems that they is enjoying Japanese food as much as possible.

Sashimi(raw fish cut in pieces)Sashimi(raw fish cut in pieces)Appetizers of Japanese food.Appetizers of Japanese food.

Japanese food is registered as a UNESCO intangible cultural heritage of Japan in 2013 and Japanese food is famous and a healthy dish around the world. What do you think of Japanese foods? Perhaps, Sushi, Tempura, Soba, and Udon are representative examples of major Japanese foods.

Sushi(Tuna)Sushi(Tuna)Soba with riceSoba with riceTempuraTempuraRecently, modern Japanese dishes such as Yakiniku, grilled eel and Yakitori have been born in Japan. First of all, Yakiniku (grilled meat and called bulgogi in Korea) is famous in Korea. But in Japan, there is Japanese originality by eating it with delicious sauce.

Japanese beefJapanese beef

Grilled meatGrilled meat

Many kinds of deliciouse sauceMany kinds of deliciouse sauce

In addition, grilled eel. In Japan, it is customary to eat grilled eel on the day of ox in midsummer. The day is around July 20th. There is a tradition of storing energy before the warm summer season in Japan.

Thus, there are differences and cultures from the world in modern Japanese foods. It is very interesting.

Grilled eel on the rice.Grilled eel on the rice.

The Olympic Games will be held next year in Tokyo, Japan. Therefore, more tourists will come to Japan. So, Google Maps will be more important for such tourists to enjoy the Olympic Games and to enjoy Japanese food. If you will search the restaurant on the search site, it takes more times. With Google Map, you can get a lot of information with easily, quickly and correct with map.

Therefore, I would like to summarize the culture and history of Japanese food, restaurant information that I want to eat in Japan, and share information through Google Map.

Let's liven up Local guides activity and Google Map!!

Tōkyō, 東京都 日本