bikashkhadge's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 9

Trishul Chwok of Taleju Temple

Secret courtyard of ๐—ง๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ท๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ (Trishul Chwok), located in Durbar Square of Kathmandu NEPAL, is dedicated to the clan Goddess of Malla kings, Devi Taleju Bhawani.

_BYK2460-Edit.jpg

It is believed that the temple was constructed in the shape of a Mandala  (a form of Yantra) as was directed by the Devi herself. In the middle of Durbar Square, the temple, set atop a pedestal, is a stunning sight. 

_MYK9137-Edit.jpg
Bikash KHADGE
Kathmandu, Nepal
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Trishul Chwok of Taleju Temple

Hello @bikashkhadge,

It seems that part of your text is taken from an external source. Keep in mind that this is something against our program rules. As we deeply care about originality, you might as well want to read the following article: How do I follow the original content guidelines on Connect?.

To avoid your post being moved to the off-topic posts archive, I kindly suggest you edit your post using your own words. You can edit your publication following the helpful instructions that you will find here: Edit your post - Why and How To.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!