AnubhaBangia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Udyan Utsav 2023 - Rashtrapati Bhavan - New Delhi

Hello Everyone! 

Recently, I visited the Mughal Garden, which is now named as Amrit Udyan. I would like to share my experience with you all. 

Udyan (1).jpg

Online Booking - Easy and Less Time Consuming

Amrit Udyan is in the heart of the Rashtrapati Bhavan. On the spot booking is also available. Online bookings are hourly slot wise. Website link for online booking : https://rb.nic.in/rbvisit/amritudyan.aspx

How to Reach

Easily reachable through personal and public transport. Near to central Secretariat metro station. 

Below is the list of attractions that I gulped as I walk through the lanes:

1. Herbal Garden : It has herbal, medicinal and aromatic plants. 

Herbal GardenHerbal Garden

2. Musical Fountain : The sound of water and music gave the enriching experience. The fountains are surrounded with old and new trees. Below is the video link: 

https://www.canva.com/design/DAFa1b0I1x8/MsAghdS0jVI9psPzOxZ8CQ/watch?utm_content=DAFa1b0I1x8&utm_ca...

3. East Lawn: It marks the start of range of flowers like marigolds, tulips Dahlia, and many more. The Lawn is well kept and soothing for the eyes. The freshness of trees added more charm to the entire view. 

East LawnEast Lawn

4. Central Lawn: It is the central part, has floral carpet and different varieties of roses. I could only take one picture of central lawn. 

Central LawnCentral Lawn

5. Long Garden : is a vertical gardens with both sides filled with varieties of flowers, hanging baskets.

6. Circular Garden : is the last part of Amrit Udyan before the exit, it has a fountain in the middle and has stocks, fragrant climbers surrounding the fountain. The entire view looked mind blowing. 

Central LawnCentral Lawn

Points to Remember :

Please Note: 

The Amrit Udyan is often crowded with school kids, there were very less normal visitors. I would suggest you all to choose the day and time accordingly.

Hope this piece of information and my personal experience helps you in planning a visit. 

Tagging my fellow guides LG's @Anil6969 @TravellerG @Tushar_Suradkar @RosyKohli @Radhikasingla1 @Mukul_Anand @NareshDarji @Shola4sure @FalguniP 

Happy Reading!

Happy Travelling!

New Delhi, Delhi, India
7 comments
Level 7

Re: Udyan Utsav 2023 - Rashtrapati Bhavan - New Delhi

great to see you in connect after long time @AnubhaBangia , and thanks for sharing details about this utsav

Prince
Team Delhi
TeamIndia

want to be a guest host in the #SportsOnMapsChallenge
click here- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSePkFc34SSYnpGbhmp90KrxpPz5YrW58L_E66KG0Bk6RJ4TwQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Level 7

yes @Prince_Kumar , after a long time, I started travelling and my blog writing! Thank you for taking time out in reading my piece. 

Connect Moderator

It looks really nice, @AnubhaBangia Thanks for sharing. 

Is this the Maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/vVsMkp8EnE6p1pXEA?

Cheers

Morten

Level 7

Thank you for liking and giving it time for a read @MortenCopenhagen . Yes, that is right map link. Glad that you liked it!

Google Vendor

Hi @AnubhaBangia,

Thank you for sharing your experience during the visit to Mughal Garden and also for the tips you added to your post. It will be useful for other Local Guides that are considering visiting in the near future. 

Keep in mind that I moved your post to the travel board, which is where we share photos from favorite trips, give travel tips, etc.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Extremely sorry for being a bit late to respond to your beautiful post, dear LG friend @AnubhaBangia.

(I was held up due to the visit of guests.)

Congratulations... 

I fully appreciate your efforts and dedication... 

A class post with beautiful photos, collages and interesting narration. 

How much time did you spend in the show? 

Here in Bangalore, on January 26th and August 15th, (almost 2 weeks), there are similar  'Flower Shows' in Lalbagh Botanical Gardens. (Fortunately, I could attend this year, January flower show) 

Yes, as mentioned by our @MortenCopenhagen,  the link to the Google Maps would have been very helpful - thanks dear Morten Ji for pushing the link... It was very handy. 

We are really eager to read more from you, at your earliest. 

Best wishes for more achievements... 

🤝❤️👍💜🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Yes, dear friend @Prince_Kumar,

After June 2022, our @AnubhaBangia is publishing more only...

Great! 

Welcome back & wish you all success. 

Dear Prince thanks for your valuable companionship. 

Warm regards.. 

🤝❤️👍

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me