AnubhaBangia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Vadodara Meetup 2023 - Stack of Memories!

Hello Everyone

Greetings of the day. 

Its been long due post from my side regarding my personal experience at Vadodara Local Guide Meetup 2023. It was my first physical meetup outside Delhi. So, I had a brief discussion with @NareshDarji regarding the entire event and how I can plan trip solo. The comforting knowledge that I received from his side, gave me more confidence as to how I can micro-manage myself. A big thank you to him for being so welcoming and comforting. 

Post Banner Creatives - Anubha BangiaPost Banner Creatives - Anubha Bangia

I started planning and did a brief analysis on all the solo trip scenarios before hand, so that nothing should impact my travel. Everything worked on time and finally reached the palace without any hustle, which is fully loaded with greenery and birds chirping and met @Tejal , @Premalpatel and @Dhavalandro as they welcomed everyone with the beautiful gifts and smiles! This set off the day with the bang. 

Photo and Creatives - Anubha BangiaPhoto and Creatives - Anubha Bangia

I took palace photos : 

Laxmi Vilas Palace - Entry View Photos - Anubha BangiaLaxmi Vilas Palace - Entry View Photos - Anubha Bangia

Introduction Session: I met so many Local Guides from different states of India, conversating with them was so informative and engaging. Its great to know more about their journey as Local Guide. 

Royal Lunch : Post above session, we all went for lunch. Being a foodie, I enjoyed every bite of it. Multi-cuisine dishes were served with the pinch of Gujarati flavor. Fabulous, it tasted!

Palace Tour: The authoritative person gave us all detailed inside and outside tour. Its great to know and learn about the history, architecture, well-maintained mosaics, artworks, chandeliers. 

Musical Time@ModNomad gave us all the harmonica version of happy songs. It filled the aura with tunes and smiles all around. Melodious!

My Final Thoughts : It was a great opportunity to meet Local Guides and learning their passion for travelling and contributing, which was truly connecting. The entire time spent was a piece of masterpiece for life. They were all very accommodating!  Beyond words experience! It was a great exchange of knowledge and culture. 

Quick Tips:

• Photography is not allowed inside the palace
  • Carry a water bottle and wear a hat on hot summer days.
  • Inside the palace. it has artistic shop for a quick purchase and a small food corner for a bite. 
  • Enjoy the greenery cover and voice of birds, peacock. 
  • Parking is available and Public transport accessible. 
  • Great hospitality by the staff at the restaurant and palace.

Thank you to @NareshDarji for arranging everything so smoothly for all of us and coming up with this great meetup plan and looking after everyone's comfort. Thank you @ashishdesai24 for taking care of everyone.

Thank you to entire team for making this meetup a grand reality! Kudos!

Glad that we all met!

Hoping to be part of such amazing meetups in future! 

Tagging local guides for their reviews and inputs. 

@TravellerG @Anil6969 @ajitthite 

Happy Reading!

Happy Travelling!

Regards

28 comments
Level 7

Re: Vadodara Meetup 2023 - Stack of Memories!

Also, tagging fellow local guides for their review and inputs 

@Gurukrishnapriya @Shrut19 @HinalLad 

Connect Moderator

No doubt the Vadodara meetup was a wonderful meetup organized by amazing @NareshDarji bhai, but through your photos, it looks so lively and entertaining.

The choice of the palace for the meetup venue was a master stroke 👍

Level 7

Yes @Tushar_Suradkar it was an wonderful meetup. It gave us all memories that can be cherished on! The entire aura was so energetic and full of life!

Level 8

Amazing post @AnubhaBangia, meeting you was like a cherry on the cake. 🎂 

So grateful for meeting you at the Vadodara meet-up. 🥰

Level 7

Yes @AnubhaBangia amazing experience in this event 😃 because this is my first ever meet with all Fellow LGs... 🙏🤗

Once again thanks to whole team to organize this meet... @NareshDarji @ @ashishdesai24 @TravellerG @@Premalpatel @Tejal @Dhavalandro @HinalLad @ModNomad 

Level 9

1. Nice to meet U Anubha ji and couple , it's fabulous time with u guys, thnks for sharing.
Connect Moderator

Wow, really nice post! @AnubhaBangia 

I think it is really brave to travel alone, and especially your first time out of Delhi especially to attend a meetup. I am truly grateful to you for travelling so far to attend this meetup and be a part of making it grand.
Thank you for sharing your meetup experience with our community.
Hope to meet again soon at a meetup somewhere.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

A nice round up @AnubhaBangia 

Great to meet you and other fellow LGs from across India.

Level 8

Not only for you the first solo travel it's for me also @AnubhaBangia . Same way @NareshDarji gave assurance and introduced me to @Jitendra_pandya , who really took care of me in Vadodara.  @Tejal , a wonderful friend whom I got through this  community, invited me personally and @ashishdesai24 have really organized and made arrangements amazingly superb. I received a very good hospitality from Gujrat Local Guides, which I will cherish forever.  

Passionate about
#Temple Art & Architecture
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.