Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Virtual Meet-Up: Part-2

Virtual Meet-Up: Part-2

Dhaka

Dhaka, Bangladesh

April 08, 2020 @ 19:00 (+06)

Hello! Local Guides! my fellows, We are arranging the Part-2 of our virtual Local Guides Meet-Up for Bengali Local Guides. COVID-19: Novel CoronaVirus diseases already lockdown many cities globally. International travel also closed most of the countries. The daily new area is affected due to COVID-19. In this situation, everyone is spreading awareness to stay at home to be safe from the Corona Virus. Our daily activities also stopped in Bangladesh for this global and national reason. In the meantime, the Local Guides team encouraging us to host Virtual Meet-Up to continue our Local Guides activities and inspire others to be safe and be aware of the global situation. So we are hosting this Meet-Up to inspire Local Guides to pass this current situation with fun, Experience sharing, and friendship.

Local Guides who are speaking Bengali can join this Meet-Up. Together we are trying to keep on Local Guides on the Local Guides community with activities besides stay home. After successfully hosting our first virtual Meet Up we have taken a decision to arrange the series of Virtual Meet-Up with Bengali Local Guides. In the second part, we will discuss specific 2 topics:

01. Local Guides 101 (short brief AtoZ)

02. Review & Photography

[Bengali] এটা একটা অনলাইন মিট আপ । যেকোনো লোকাল গাইডস আমাদের সাথে যোগ দিতে পারবেন অনলাইনে। মিটিং এ যোগ দেওয়ার লিংক পরবর্তী ঘোষনাতে শেয়ার করা হবে। তাই ATTEND নিশ্চিত করুন। Organized By Local Guides Bangla

RSVP here

Facebook event: Link 

Farhan Sadik

Dhaka, Bangladesh
19 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Virtual Meet-Up: Part-2

@Farhan21 Wow! Congratulation for getting approved! 

It would be a nice one.

Happy Guiding!

Level 8

Thanks @ShafiulB

Thanks again for supporting me always. Happy Guiding!    

Farhan Sadik

Level 9

It will be a great meetup. Thanks for arranging @Farhan21 

Shakil Akhter Khan,Motorbiker, LG from Dhaka
Who Am I-

Profile & Post Information

Level 6

Wow that's great. Happy_ guiding Keep_guiding

Level 5

Thanks for making it happen.

Level 9

Hi @Farhan21 , Thank for hosting this beautiful Meet-Up. Definitely I will join the Meet-Up. Looking forward to seeing more Local Guides there. 

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Level 8

Confirmed by me 

Level 10

Congratulations for getting the makeup up approved.

Wish you all the very best... 

PS:

In case if you need, my assistance on Photography, I shall be happy to contribute.

Kindly do contact me to plan, if needed. 

Regards 🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Hello Local Guides! 

Happy to have you all. Thanks for inspiring me always @ShahMdSultan @ShakilAK. Hope that this meet-up will be more successful & interesting if I would see you there @Eng_Motiur @S_khandakar @Jahid41 @TravellerG 😊

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuide

#HappyGuiding

Farhan Sadik