cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Virtual Meet-up Diamond City Calling!

Diamond City Calling: Virtual Meet-upDiamond City Calling: Virtual Meet-up

Greetings, LG friends! 🎉

Come discover the dynamic diamond industry of Surat, often known as the Diamond City, with us during this fascinating virtual meet-up! 💎

We'll explore the intriguing world of Surat's diamond business during this lively event, learning about its inventive methods, long history, and relevance on a worldwide scale. Prepare to be astounded by the splendor of Surat's diamond artistry!

🔍Agenda Highlights:

• Exploration of Surat's Diamond Industry: Discover the secrets behind Surat's renowned diamond craftsmanship and its impact on the global market.
  • Interactive Discussion: Engage in lively discussions and share insights with fellow LG friends about the diamond industry and its future prospects.
📢Event Details:

🌟Don't miss out on this unique opportunity to explore Surat's diamond legacy and connect with fellow LG friends from around the globe! 🌟

See you there! 💬
Surat, Gujarat, India
25 comments
Level 8

Re: 🌟 Diamond City Calling! 🌟

I'm thrilled to attend the Google Meetup at Surat . It sounds like an incredible opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals and learn from some inspiring discussions.

Count me in! Looking forward to a fantastic event.

Pranav Trivedi

Level 7

Absolutely thrilled to have you onboard, @Ptrivedi ! 🎉 We can't wait to connect with you during the Google Meetup and dive into some inspiring discussions together. Get ready for an enriching and unforgettable event! See you there

Connect Moderator

I'm really excited to meet you all and explore the dimond city Surat. 

See you soon @Mukund_hirpara_ 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Wow...

Grand, MEGA Meetup!

So much thrilled to join you all by flying from Bangalore...

This will be a great memorable MEETUP of the year...

Congratulations, my very dear @Mukund_hirpara_ ...

I have a special NOTE for you, dear... Mukund...

It's so TOUCHING that your coordination even during your Exams was very special... So caring...

I'm so sorry that I have disturbed you many times...

I sincerely appreciate your kind gestures and pray that all YOUR EFFORTS (including your Exams) be a grand success...

Most sincerely and lovingly...

🤝❤️🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 7

We're equally excited, @NareshDarji ! Get ready to embark on a memorable journey as we explore the diamond city of Surat together. It's going to be an incredible experience filled with learning, connection, and unforgettable moments. See you soon!

Level 7

Eagerly waiting to meet everyone at MEGA MEET Surat.

@Mukund_hirpara_ 👍👌

Level 7

Really Really !! Excited to join Surat's Mega Meet up 🙌

Level 7

Thank you so much @TravellerG for your kind words and enthusiasm! i'll thrilled to have you flying in from Bangalore to join us for this grand Mega Meetup. Your presence will certainly make it a memorable event. No worries about any disturbances, your support means a lot. Looking forward to seeing you soon! 🎉✈️

Level 7

@bhayani_naitik Can't wait to see you in Surat! 🤩