Kumaarsantosh's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

[Voice of Owner 3]: Result of Impactful Quality Reviews

Caption: Coverpage created by LG @kumaarsantosh featuring 'Ghumakkad' and the screenshots of responses received from the Business Owners from 31-January-2024 to 11-March-2024 on my reviews for their respective business; Data Source: Google MailerCaption: Coverpage created by LG @kumaarsantosh featuring 'Ghumakkad' and the screenshots of responses received from the Business Owners from 31-January-2024 to 11-March-2024 on my reviews for their respective business; Data Source: Google Mailer

Hello Fellow LGs,

Writing reviews for the places you visited is quite satisfactory. This shows how much we know about the POI and what was our experience while visiting that place.

While it gives a high level of satifaction of writing experience based detailed facts about the place, it also helps others to know more about that POI. Such reviews of ours help visitors decide whether to visit or not. And, if they have to visit what kind of expectations they should have from the place and what kind of preparedness they would be needing beforehand to minimize the last minute surprises. Eg. we must explore and write about availability of accessibility , wastebins 🚮, restrooms 🚻, women-owned businesses Kumaarsantosh_1-1711003767658.png etc.

We should be careful while writing review and avoid giving general explanation and philosophical statements about the business. Writing detailed review with our own experience is very important. And, such reviews are Quality and Impactful reviews.

In Voice of Owner series in Voice of Owner 1, I have explained more on the key aspects I used to keep in mind while writing the reviews. My last post on this series was Voice of Owner 2.

P.S.: Now a days ever since AI has started working abruptly, I wish not to include photos in my review to minimize the chances of getting it hidden. Due to photos attached in the review, most of the time review gets hidden as the respective photo gets hidden. And, I do post photos separately for the specific POI.

Such Quality and Impactful reviews reaches to the business owners and resulted into the Voice of Owners. Which confirms that business owners do respect the Voice of Customers and ready to work on improvements (if any). 

I have enclosed another set of examples for the following FIVE businesses, where in I have received the response from the respective owners:

1. Bata Store, Noida, India
  2. Radiance Tania Farms, Main Chhatarpur Rd, New Delhi, India
  3. Berco's Garden, Sector 12, Noida, India
  4. H2O Waterpark, Near Daulatabad, Fort, Daulatabad, Maharashtra, India
  5. Phoenix Marketcity, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India

Keep building informed community stronger 💪 together.

Stay Happy, Stay Healthy!

JAI HO!!! 

Indian National FlagThree-time Connect Challenge Winner BadgeAccessibility Challenge BadgeConnect Challenge BadgeTRAC NOVICE Badge

My Map | My Insta | My Post Gallery

Coach I Mentor I Photographer I Traveler

Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
6 comments
Level 10

Re: [Voice of Owner 3]: Result of Impactful Quality Reviews

Hello @Kumaarsantosh   Congratulations on the nice  post. It highlights the quality and impact of reviews on owners. Well done

Signature Image
Level 10

Thank you so much dear friend @PrasadVR for your nice words.

Indian National FlagThree-time Connect Challenge Winner BadgeAccessibility Challenge BadgeConnect Challenge BadgeTRAC NOVICE Badge

Level 8

Congratulation @Kumaarsantosh 🎉🎉🎉🎉🥳🥳🥳🥳

Level 10

Thank you @Tandrima2 for your best wishes.

Connect Moderator

Oh I am really pleased to see that you appreciate the may responses that you have received from business owners @Kumaarsantosh and I'm sorry that I missed your posts on this subject. However, like the proverbial ostrich, with my head so often buried deep throughout the month I miss many great posts.

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 10

Thank you @AdamGT for your appreciation. Yes, I can understand your engagements and I am one of the beneficiaries too.😊