Midhunnileshwar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

What if we local guides can add Local Events too... ?

There are many events happening in my local area.. Drama fest, International movie fest, school annual days. We need that option to ad it to the local guide...

I'm a teacher, teacher trainer and a Level 8 Local guide from Kerala (God's own country) in India , don't forget to give a like and add me as your friend .
Thank you!
@midhunnileshwar
Nileshwar, Kerala, India
18 comments
Level 8

What if we local guides can add Local Events too... ?

There are many events happening in my local area.. Drama fest, International movie fest, school annual days. We need that option to ad it to the local guide...Screenshot_20190223-152325_Maps.jpg

I'm a teacher, teacher trainer and a Level 8 Local guide from Kerala (God's own country) in India , don't forget to give a like and add me as your friend .
Thank you!
@midhunnileshwar
Level 9

Re: What if we local guides can add Local Events too... ?

Level 8

Thank you

Thank you!
@midhunnileshwar
Level 8

@IshantHP_ig 

But this options not in my profileScreenshot_20190223-152325_Maps.jpg

Thank you!
@midhunnileshwar
Level 9

Level 8

@IshantHP_ig 

How you are adding that signature text to your comment 

Thank you!
@midhunnileshwar
Level 9

Level 10

This option doesn't show on my mobile @IshantHP_ig. I only have Contribute, Reviews, Photos, Edits. I don't have Events and Q&A.

My mobile is fully updated. I have iPhone 5.

@Midhunnileshwar 

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Level 8

@TheEagleEye 

Where are you from ?

Even you are in level 10 it's shocking these features are not on your profile 😮

Thank you!
@midhunnileshwar