Onkarjadhav's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Why should you visit Trambakeshwar

Trambakeshwar temple was build in  17th century by Nanasaheb peshwa at the bottom of Bramhagiri hills with black stones. Its temple of Jotirling formally Lord Shiva .PANO_20190515_101017-01.jpeg

It is situated in Nasik and best time to visit in March. Busses are available from nasik road railway station at an high frequency , plenty of lodges and hotels are available starting from 400 if you stay in Trambakeshwar.  

PANO_20190515_101609-01.jpeg

Mobiles and money to pockets are not allowed inside temple , for any kind of puja in Trambakeshwar you need to carry Dhoti with you.

PANO_20190515_103056-01.jpeg

Trimbakeshwar Jyotirlinga Shiv Mandir, Shrimant Peshwe Path, Trimbak, Maharashtra, India
6 comments
Level 8

Re: Why should you visit Trambakeshwar

Hello @Onkarjadhav,

Thank you for sharing with us this beautiful post. You described in a very simple way Trambakeshwar Temple and it sounds like a very suggestive place and your amazing photos show the bright yllow of the land, these antiques buildings under the blue sky. They looks like a Postcard. I would love to visit this place. 

Level 9

@Giuseppe75  you are most welcome , it's my home town and will love to showcase our culture and diversity .

Level 8

Thank you for your reply @Onkarjadhav.

I am so happy to discover new places and cultures and I like so much how  you show us your love for your culture through the description and photos. 

Level 10

@Onkarjadhav Beautiful temple. Is there a Shiva Linga there? 

Level 9

@AnuradhaP yes , it's one of the 12 Jyotir ling, one if it's kind all over the world.

Level 10

@Onkarjadhav  Thank you for the information.