Midhunnileshwar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Why there is no rating counts ?

I have rated more than 90 places now and got points for it . But there is no counts for it in my profile ..why? is itit a glitch ?

Screenshot of my profileScreenshot of my profile

I'm a teacher, teacher trainer and a Level 8 Local guide from Kerala (God's own country) in India , don't forget to give a like and add me as your friend .
Thank you!
@midhunnileshwar
Nileshwar, Kerala, India
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Why there is no rating counts ?

Hi @Midhunnileshwar If you rate and include review, it gets counted as a review. Ratings are if you only rated it.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

Hi @Midhunnileshwar If you rate and include review, it gets counted as a review. Ratings are if you only rated it.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Level 10

@Midhunnileshwar @TheEagleEye Exactly, to double check ensure whether you  transformed those particular ratings to Reviews, and then automatically 1 point may be added  and inclusive with total 11 or 21 points as per wordings for each reviews. If it is  not followed by reviews rating will be awarded separate points.

jojo
Level 8

I have reviewed more than  15 places in 200 words with the rating even they are not considering it... why ?

I'm a teacher, teacher trainer and a Level 8 Local guide from Kerala (God's own country) in India , don't forget to give a like and add me as your friend .
Thank you!
@midhunnileshwar
Level 10

@Midhunnileshwar Copy your contribution link to check the screenshot and details please.

jojo