Tejal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

challenge. :Educate the Psychological Patients through the Google Maps

Cover photo for maps challangeCover photo for maps challange

For quite some time now, I have been taking the disabled children, blind students, and Psychological Patients of my city school to travel to different places of the world through Google Maps. So that children's knowledge increases and they get to know something new.

My goal of starting to Educate the specially-abled student, blind students, and Psychological Patients through the Google Maps challenge is only that we share the knowledge of the wonderful places visited by our local guide friends of this large community with these children.

What is the G maps challenge?

•  You have to reply here with a post link and photos of any place you have visited to participate in this challenge.
  • - Through Google Maps as well as your post and photos, we will give the Psychological Patients a virtual visit to that place. - Every Thursday from 4.30 pm to 6.00 pm we will conduct this challenge through the Google Meet app.
  • You can be a part of my classes through your traveling journey.
  • You can post the link where you visit, 
  •  and share a photo link with your photo so I can tell them about you and that you have sent this information. 
  • You can join me on Thursday from 4.30 PM to 6.00 PM (IST) evening through the meet. (not mandatory) 
  • I will share information on behalf of you my all students and they will enjoy your photos.

• All you can send this in the comment section.

So dear all who are ready to become virtual traveling local guides for my classes.................................................

Valsad, Gujarat, India
31 comments
Level 8

Re: challenge. :Educate the Psychological Patients through the Google Maps

Amazing idea and it is very noble of you to be the connection to disabled children, blind students and Psychological Patients to provide the virtual tour with the help of LGs. Great initiative dear @Tejal ben. I would like to provide my recent Beauty of Kashmir Posts and I would be glad if they all see and enjoy my photos and posts through you during their virtual tour. 

1. UNESCO World Heritage - The Great Buddha and Mahabodhi Mahavihara, Bodh Gaya, Bihar, India.

2. Beauty of Kashmir - Episode 1 - Shalimar Garden.

3. Beauty of Kashmir - Episode 2 - Gulmarg Gondola Ride (Kungdoor & Aphrawat)

4. Beauty of Kashmir - Episode 3 - My Camping experience at Sonamarg

Thank you so much for creating such a wonderful opportunity 😊 

Photographer & Trekker
#LocalGuideOfIndia

My Insta
My WhatsApp Channel
Level 8

@Rohan10 

Thank you so much for your updates i am very excited to visit north india surely will visit 2 nd Feb as next Thursday 26 th Jan and we are on the way to virtual tour of Puri, orrissa . So it's difficult to manage both together. 

Kindly post your photo and photos album link. So I can represent behalf of you.

Regards Tejal 

Level 10

We are really proud of you, dear @Tejal 

You are doing a great divine service - praying for all your success of the mission.

I exclusively request you to use any of my documents (photos or articles), which you feel is useful.

Best wishes for all success.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

This is a noble initiative @Tejal ♥️. Let me share few locations I find very facinating.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/6ksqFGqJkdd2x14K8?g_st=iw

Connect Moderator

Simply awesome @Tejal , I will surely try to join meet-up even it will be my working time, but I will join you to greet your students.

Thanks for doing such a noble work. 

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Connect Moderator

I'm sharing a wonderful place link here called which you have seen on Connect by my post  RaniKot Fort & The Wall Of Sindh 🇵🇰 -One of the largest Forts in the World 🌎

And here is the Google maps link of this place

RaniKot Fort (The Great Wall Of Sindh)

https://maps.app.goo.gl/y3ShaaW2xqvdUTFj6 

And another place is from my another post Pakistan Monument / Monument Museum & Lok Virsa -

Google maps links 

Pakistan Monument
https://maps.app.goo.gl/CuwkqW35smUZVCBu7 

Pakistan Monument Museum
https://maps.app.goo.gl/miup5e1cMGgiHKeF8

Lok Virsa Heritage Museum
https://maps.app.goo.gl/TUoSqnKVT1hiKMUy6

I hope your students will love these places. 🙏

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Connect Moderator

Nice initiative! @Tejal Ben.

It's really a wonderful idea to help disabled people learn something new through virtual tours with local guides. I like your challenge very much and I will definitely participate in it with you.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

@KashifMisidia 

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful information I will take a session this on the second week of February and will call you through google meet so you can share your view with them.

Regards Tejal

Level 9

@Tejal 

Thanks for sharing this post you are really working hard & doing awesome work God bless you for your good deeds.

My best wishes to you.I will try my best to join u on Thursday.