Gurukrishnapriya's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

"THANKS FOR RECOGNISING US - FROM WGS & IVM TEAM"

A tree trunk divides itself into many branches which leads to many twigs and leaves, bearing flowers and fruits.

IVM and WGS meetups are the flowers and fruits got from the tree trunk called @TravellerG  Sir's  guidance

All I have done was just coordinating with my team mates who are from different backgrounds, with one thing in common. We are Local Guides.

We had wonderful times, we planned, we rehearsed, we performed and everyone's contributions were amazing.

DeniGu_Cover-001.jpg

I join with @ajitthite in expressing my gratitude to @DeniGu for identifying and featuring the series of meet-ups which are the outcome of combined contributions of many Local Guides. We feel this as a great honour to be featured in Local Guides Community. 

TravellerG and his whole TEAM worked without any kind of expectation. Indeed their selfless service is commendable. The team spirit was visibly experienced.

All the meetups were well planned. TravellerG instructions were very professional.

We had host and co-host for every meetup. This week host will train the co-host. This week co-host will be the next week host and train his co-host. It was a chain series. We all acquired knowledge sharing benefits. We are really lucky to be associated in this TEAM.

Ajit Thite
Here is my write up for our collated response to DeniGu.

It was so nice to see that our team has been recognized. It was a wonderful period of here on Connect for me. I was introduced by @Shrut19  to WGS team and then @Anil6969  and TravellerG Sir inducted me into their WGS and IVM presentation group, though I had earlier attended couple of their sessions, but was amazed by kind of efforts and dedication involved into it was just inspiring for me and may be to many others as well.
I began as co-host along with  Gurukrishnapriya ma'am and well supported by her. She allowed some free hand to me and guided me perfectly. Then I had my own hosting session of WGS -10 with Salman Nawaz and Sophie_Menuse  as my co-host. It went well and I grew in confidence intracting with many LGs from different countries. Each and every member of the team helped me gaining confidence, during the meet-up and as well as offline.
I was there for a short period in WGS & IVM Team, but it helped me to be busy during corona period and also gave me a grand opportunity to work on a global platform to work with such a great bunch of people who were also sincere and experienced in their individual fields and contributing everything they have to share with others. It helped to improve my values for humanity and family.
I sincerely thank TravellerG Sir or giving the opportunity to be part of it. I take this opportunity to thank my collogues of #TeamIndia and #IndiaLocalGuides, Anil Singh bhai, brother Jaison, Karan Chotlani, Shreeya Barai, Pramod MG, Vikram, Naresh Darji, Riya Matthews , Tushar Suradkar, Bijohn Adams, Devi mam and many others like Rosy Kohli mam, Rohan Madushingikar, Shruti tai, Tejal mam to name a few here who constantly supported. (Apologies if I missed anyone here). I had a great time and will cherish this memory forever.
God bless you all!!

How the meet-ups were inspiring and interesting 

The meet-ups aimed at inspiring the Local Guides to contribute to Maps as well as Connect.  In this connection Connect Live Attendees were invited to share their thoughts and experiences with other LGs. The picture below is an example one of the IVM series conducted last year. 

IVM-03-Jun-21-_0020_Layer 85.jpg

Screen shot of an Inspirational Virtual Meet-up in progress. 

The invitees were very thrilled to recollect their wonderful times they had during Connect Live. They shared thier pictures and showed their momentos, which made us get goosebumps.  They passed on their amazement to us with their enthralling speeches. 

Our whole team is indebted to Jaison sir, who has spent sleep less nights to make this event happen. Without his support, this mission would not happened, which TG sir also will agree.

Unfortunately, due to his family obligations, currently he is not very active in the forum/team.

None of us will have words to thank our Jaison Sir - His contributions & supports were vital for our team. We pray for the the safety and comfort of all his family members. Also, we wish that he will be back in our team soon.

@Jaison Sir, we salute your dedication & guidance given to each one of us - while we try to convey our heartfelt regards for every support we received, we request you join back & guide us further.

Slide39.GIF

Screen shot of quiz in progress during a WGS, technically supported by @jaisoncbe 

Given below are the string of expressions and thanks  shared by our esteemed LGs.

TravellerG 

Dear friend, @DeniGu,
I and our team to convey most sincere thanks for recognising our WGS & IVM efforts; After reading your post, Dozens of Happy, Anxious, Grateful, Successful & few desperate frames flashed in my memory.
A lot of thanks to you & all team members.

Anil Singh 

The jouney started with first IVM ARCHIT OJHA then Salmaan, Riya, Nyai ....
so many. The alignment, coordination, collaboration, invovment, content, intereset level, timing  ego, satisfaction, hygiene  maintain than come the biggest challange of attendance without force by a gentle reminder without spaming ...benchmark and breaking record one after another thanks to all the critics who helped us to make it Large.
Thanks again from core of my heart
as still i beleive in
T together
E everyone
A achieve
more

Tejal Chaaya @Tejal 

Weekly Grooming session is the initiative which is taken by TG sir to increase knowledge about increase and learn more feature about connect and Google Maps. Which is very helpful to everyone I consider the best knowledge gaining activity during lockdown, I learn more tips about photography
Thanking you Tejal Chhaya.

Bijohn Adams @BijohnAdams 
Greetings, I am @BijohnAdams from Assam, India a Level-8 LG. Being a IVM & WGS core team member I really thankful to all the active members of #TeamIndia especially our mentor @TravellerG sir. Though the lockdown period was so hard for all of us, it teached us to contribute for the community in collaborative efforts.
Thanks to local guide guide.

Jose Benjamin @Jose_G_Benjamin 

It was very pleasant feel for me to took a great work for our fellow local guides. Through WGS & IVM we inspired lot of local guides around the world. We also educate them and motivated them and guided them to create a best platform for this world to guide virtually and for self-help. I feel honor for being in the captainship. Thanks a lot for all our core team Members and I express my sincere thanks to the very core team.

Bhavana Kuntal

The 2020 was a tough year for everyone but the Local Guide family was high in spirits as this was the year when we started doing virtual meet-ups under the guidance of TravellerJi.
I was encouraged by the LG family to be a part of this initiative in the beginning as an EmCee and ending with organizing a virtual meet-up as a host!
It was a great learning experience and I slowly and steadily learned all the nuances of organizing a virtual meet-up with the help of the LG family. The entire group was very supportive and motivating, which made everything easier for me as a beginner in the community!
I would like to mention few people who were very kind to me in this journey:
TravellerG as the awesome mentor, Ajit sir and Gurupriya ma'am for their constant motivation, Jose and Jasour Sir for helping me in the backend work and clearing all my doubts, Karan for being an amazing Co-host and lastly Ewaade for always standing beside me.

Jitender Kumar

@DeniGu I am really very much pleased for this post. I am also very inspiring for further activities.  Accordinly 13 successful  virtual  meets-up weekly and monthly basis have also been completed by us during the past 2020. I think these are very beneficial  for us. For the same I also pay my thanks to @TravellerG @Anil6969 @Mehbubhyder @jaison, @Bijohn, @Aarti shinde, @Guru priya, @Tejal  @Shreeya, @Sophie @Tushar etc.etc.

Sophie_Menuse 

Greetings to you all!
It is a great joy being with the WGS team.
Learnt a lot of insights to be a better google local guides. Above all meeting local guides around the globe and sharing experiences and exchanging ideas was blissful.

Arati Shinde

Thank you DeniGu for mentioning Weekly grooming session series in the post, it has been wonderful learning so far with series of virtual meetups, I personally learnt a lot of new things, I would always be thankful for that 🙂

Reazul

My heartfelt thanks to you specially coz you arrange series meetup during lockdown which is very learning and helpful for all of us. Gained so much knowledge. 

Riya

From stepping outside the country borders, learning new things to making friends for a lifetime from all over the world. Being a part of connect live 2019 was nothing of fun and surprises. Not only it boosted my confidence it gave me experiences never experienced before. Taking on my first international solo trip, exploring new lands and much more. I’m grateful and glad for everything google and the team did for all us. Looking forward to sharing my know how with local guides out there. Sending love. Happy guiding all !

Falguni @FalguniP 
Thank you Deni
It was a really great experience to learn from one another and keep sharing what we learnt.
The best part about WGS is every time
We had new host
Which helped them to overcome the fear of presentation and speaking in front of camera during the meet up.
The inspirational meet up bought back memories of all the attendees and we could feel the happiness while they shared the experience of being part of connect Live and meeting local guides around the world.

Bunny

Hello all,
I was really Blessed to be a part WGS & IVM events...

Along with gaining knowledge, I could also gain many friends.

Thanks, TravellerG sir for taking so the pains, along with the Core Team Members to drive the event successful.

Thanks for appreciating our Group, @denigu

I'm BunnyAyush

Slide34.GIF

Words of Gratitude by TravellerG 

I fully join my dearest team in conveying my gratitude...

I have opened up my heart in this post.

Literally, I lack words to convey my regards to you all...
TG

The video by Ajit Thite HERE ARE SOME TYPICAL MOMENTS  for you as a token of gratitude for acknowledgement 

Last but not the least, my heartfelt and sincere thanks to this wonderful world of LOCAL GUIDES COMMUNITY for giving me an opportunity to work together and serve Google Maps. 

Passionate about
#Temple Art & Architecture
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
48 comments
Level 8

Re: "THANKS FOR RECOGNISING US - FROM WGS & IVM TEAM"

A big thanks for all members, becaluse all this is possible because of you all

@Tushar_Suradkar (our Beloved Moderator)

@Shreeya_99 

@sophie_fusion 

@Pramod 

@bhavanakuntal 

@karan_iclickthese 

@Sathiyaph 

@Govind_Jha 

@RosyKohli 

@Arati

Passionate about
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.

Level 10

नमस्कार,

@Gurukrishnapriya 

Beautiful post..

@ajitthite Thankyou Dada for Mentioned me in your experience of WGS & IVM TEAM" post..

Level 9

Thanks @Gurukrishnapriya mam for posting on behalf our team. It was great experience as mentioned and looking forward to meet again. 

@Shreeya_99 

@Tushar_Suradkar 

@RosyKohli 

Do let us know your thoughts.

Cheers!

| Ajit Thite | “Collect moments, not things” – Aarti Khurana |
My Latest posts :- | A Photo Challenge of the Roses: Nature's Masterpieces | Unusual, strange siting challenge: I noticed a plane parked next to the highway! ‌ |
Level 8

We are featured dear Local Guides, all because of you valuable contributions and support

@RtnArulPrakasamT 

@ravindus 

@SalmaanN 

@RiyaM 

@Sariga 

@Nomad_vikram 

@SJasourH98 

@Mahesh_Dilip_Salvi @

@Gilluu 

Passionate about
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.

Level 9

thanks @Gurukrishnapriya & @ajitthite for this joint post,

indeed i agree with you not possible to cover all name in one post 

still some of the name across the globe who make their mark cannot be ignored few of them like @Ewaade_3A @doc_dells @indahnuria @erna@devidimitra and so many more across the globe

plesse forgive as i know i have missed so many fellow friends will help us in reaching to them,

@TravellerG i know you must have kept the data base.

regards

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

Level 10

I am only a member of your hard-working group; you were actually charging me with high energy, always.

@Gurukrishnapriya & @ajitthite - it really great that you compiled the feelings of our different members of the team & published it as a post.

I thank you both for this dedication.

Absolutely it was a memorable journey with blessed successes in a row.

Hope, almighty will give us the opportunity for further sessions.

Dear Guru Priya, I can understand the amount of time you have spent to create this long post, after compiling; I really appreciate your hard work - I strongly believe that this will bring satisfaction for you.

Hello, dear Aji Thitte, since I have seen your video I can understand the strain you have taken to bring out this beautiful video; specially thank you for the same.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 9

Awww

This is so cute @Gurukrishnapriya 

Level 10

Once again thank you for giving us company throughout our sessions, dear @Shrut19 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Dear international friends I dedicate this post. You were the motive force of inspiration to us.

@StephenAbraham 

@Nyainurjanah 

@Ddimitra 

@Ewaade_3A

@indahnuria 

@doc_dells 

@Erna_LaBeau 

Passionate about
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist