JustJake's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

120 Day Road Mapper Streak

120 days.jpg

After the 31-Day Road Mapper Challenge, I found myself in the routine of jumping on Road Mapper during my morning coffee and knocking out a few Challenges. Lo and behold, my routine stuck and I've now completed 120 days of continuous road mapping. This was not intentional, but I'm happy to have been able to contribute over 825km in 1,350+ Challenges. 

Screenshot 2024-04-29 050138.pngScreenshot 2024-04-29 050226.png

Even with no intention of getting this far in the first place, I don't see any reason to break this streak. We'll see how far I can get. Who else has hit the 4-month mark? 1 year? Longer?!?

JustJake TRAC Badge
17 comments
Level 9

Re: 120 Day Road Mapper Streak

Congrats 🎉.I have completed adding roads for 30 consecutive days

Level 10

Thank you @Tamgiao. You're off to a great start. It takes time to create a routine, and 30 straight days is no small feat. Congrats to you! 

JustJake TRAC Badge
Level 8

Congrats @JustJake 

I had a good streak running from the last week of December until late March when I forgot to do it one day. I knew April was going to be difficult, as I'm traveling the second half of the month. Let's see what happens from the beginning of May onwards.  

Level 10

That's still a solid run, @tony_b. If I hadn't missed New Year's Eve I would have hit the 120 days weeks ago. Oh well.

Congrats on also hitting 100+ roads on the live Maps, man! That's a big milestone. Safe travels.

JustJake TRAC Badge
Level 8

Thank you @JustJake 

I didn't do much in the second half of April, so let's see what a full month looks like in May. 

Level 10

@JustJake 

Contributing for 120 consecutive days is not an easy task! Congratulations! Hope you can make it more longer.

My highest streak is 64 days. And I drawing 15k+ km road since 2021.

Biswajit Chakraborty, Greetings from Dhaka-Bangladesh
Level 8

@JustJake 

Nice justjake

I am interested in road mapper.

At that time I have completed adding 92 little little roads.

Level 8

@Designer_Biswajit @JustJake  I got my monthly email from Google yesterday. Despite breaking my long continuous streak, I still have a good overall performance.

tony_b_0-1714694840004.png

Level 10

Congratulations @JustJake , you have hit 120 days streak, it's impressive dedication. My longest streak is 64 days, half of your milestone. My streak is getting interrupted, when ever  I take a trip, can't help. Keep up the good work.

Signature Image