NirmalTeja's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

3000+ Kms Added to Google Maps

Hello Local Guides,

Happy to share the completed 3000+ kilometers in Google Maps through Road Mapper.

Screenshot 2024-02-14 085607.png

19 comments
Level 8

Re: 3000+ Kms Added to Google Maps

Congratulations @NirmalTeja 

That's ceratinly a lot of Km. Keep up the good work.

Level 10

Wow @NirmalTeja! Solid work. Is there any story behind doing so much work in South Africa? We just did a Road Mapper Meetup and I was interested in why Guides choose specific countries. 

JustJake TRAC Badge
Level 8

@JustJakemy own experience with South Africa is that there are long straight roads to be mapped there. It is very easy to quickly get a large mumber of Kms at one go.

Level 9

Thank you brother @tony_b 

Level 9

not a specific country @JustJake contributed so many countries, in  India contributed more than 1366km in south  africa so many roads are straight not added in google maps .

Level 10

@tony_b & @NirmalTeja that's the same reason @TerryPG did most of his Challenge work in South Africa. I always get some relief when there's clear road to draw after cleanup messes in other challenges. Maybe I need to spend more time in SA! 

JustJake TRAC Badge
Level 10

@NirmalTeja Excellent achievement! Congratulations! How many months did it take to reach 3000 km?

Signature Image
Level 9

@PrasadVR Thank you for your compliments, For more than a year I haven't done a daily, when I have free time only.

Level 6

How we can add roads to map please answer my question 

Ritik