cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

POSTPONED!!!! Meet-up at the Pataleshwar Cave Temple Pune

POSTPONED!!

Hello everyone,

Due to my health, I am postponing this meet-up to Sunday, February 25, 2024, at the same time and place!!

I regret my inconvenience and hope that everyone will join me on that day!

Kind Attention:
@Tushar_Suradkar @Ketan_Kangankar @Onkarjadhav @HinalLad @Madankumarj @abhishekpatk @ameysun @VaibhavPawar007 @Rohan10 @NGUDAPE and the rest of my Puneri group members!

Thanks. 🙏

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there, LGs!

At Pune's Pataleshwar Cave Temple, Pune Local Guides are planning a meetup.

Banner of information on POSTPONING my meet-up designed by me with photos from Amit PatilBanner of information on POSTPONING my meet-up designed by me with photos from Amit Patil

Date: February 11, 2024, Sunday.

NEW SCHEDULED:

Date: February 25, 2024, Sunday

When: 3:30 p.m.

Duration: 2 hours.

Where to Meet: Pataleshwar Cave Temple entrance.

Location link: https://maps.app.goo.gl/dQBQXiqyeSet5RR46

Schedule:

1. Meet and greet.
  2. A review of accessibility.
  3. Photo walk.
  4. Share Google Maps hints and tips.
  5. Discuss the latest updates to Google Maps.
  6. Share individual Google Maps experiences.

All local guides from Pune, India, and around the world are welcome to attend this event.🙏

Note that the online meeting will begin at 4:30 p.m., one hour after the in-person meeting.

To join virtually using Google Meet, I will share the link a day before the event.👍

In the comments below, please let us know if you are interested.

I cannot wait to meet each of you!

I am hosting the meet-up on behalf of Pune Local Guides.

Cheers!

| Ajit Thite | “Collect moments, not things” – Aarti Khurana |
My Latest posts :- | Great Place to pause for Some Moments to Live: Ka'Soul Cafe, Pune |
Pune, Maharashtra, India
29 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Meet and greet, knowledge sharing, accessibility check Meet-up at the Pataleshwar Cave Temple Pu

Pune local guides are in high gear, thanks to a series of meetups in the schedule 👍

Wonderful banner @ajitthite 

Looking forward to meeting enthusiastic and active local guides in Pune on Sunday 😊

Level 9

Re: Meet and greet, knowledge sharing, accessibility check Meet-up at the Pataleshwar Cave Temple Pu

Yes, sure. Let's keep it rolling! 😎

Cheers!

My Latest posts :- | Great Place to pause for Some Moments to Live: Ka'Soul Cafe, Pune |
Level 8

I will join virtually for sure @ajitthite dada. Puneri local guide are in full pace... Great going... All the best dada...

Photographer & Trekker
#LocalGuideOfIndia

My Insta
My WhatsApp Channel
Level 9

Wonderful 🏆 🥇 🏅 puneri people ❤️ 

@ajitthite bhau .

My best wishes for grand success, 

I am sure @Tushar_Suradkar bhau will navigation will lead it further new heights.

Keep rocking 😎 👌 

Regards 

Anil

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

Level 9

Thanks, @Rohan10 and @Anil6969 bhai. I will share the meet-up link a day before so all can join there virtually!

Cheers!

Level 9

Great Location selected @ajitthite sir.Will definitely join in-person.

Level 10

Glad to see one more meet-up @ajitthite  Ji, the banner is beautiful. Thank you for allowing virtual  also. I will participate virtually, please share the meeting link. I would like to tag our friends @TravellerG , @ShailendraOjha , @Gurukrishnapriya

@AnubhaBangia 

Signature Image
Level 8

Thank you for this @ajitthite da. I am interested and will be joining in-person.

Abhishek Patki
Level 10

नमस्कार..

@ajitthite 

येणार्‍या मिट अप साठि शुभेच्छा दादा..

वर्चुअल मीट‌‌‌प मध्ये भेटू..