Dawan_Sardar_Ali's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Photos of Sulaimani in the Iraqi Kurdistan Region

Sulaymaniyah is one of the three Kurdish cities in Iraqi Kurdistan. That it has an intellectual people who like to progress. I was born and raised in this city and I still live in this city.
In this post I will put some pictures of the city I took with my mobile camera I hope you like it.IMG_20231102_162231[1] (1).jpgIMG_20231102_172558[1].jpgIMG_20240228_145754[1].jpg

Sulaymaniyah, Sulaymaniyah Governorate, Iraq
7 comments
Level 9

Betreff: Photos of Sulaimani in the Iraqi Kurdistan Region

@Dawan_Sardar_Ali 

Ist das eine Stadt in einer Ebene umgeben von Bergen?

Level 8

Es ist im Norden und Süden von zwei Bergen umgeben, im Osten und Westen gibt es jedoch keine Berge

Connect Moderator

Re: Photos of Sulaimani in the Iraqi Kurdistan Region

That's so beautiful post @Dawan_Sardar_Ali , I really love the way you let us see the city from the peak.

Keep posting Dawan.

Just one thing I can share that when you reply someone , always Tag him/her by typing @ before I username on connect. By this you can get quicker response, because the concern person will get email notification, just like you are getting it now 😊

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 9

@Dawan_Sardar_Ali 

Mir gefällt der Beitrag und die Bilder sehr gut. Danke für die weitere Information.

Level 8

Thank you very much Mr. @KashifMisidia, I am glad to know you from Pakistan, and you always answer my questions. Your suggestion is very nice, I hope I will implement it again.

Level 7

دەست خۆش  کاک @Dawan_Sardar_Ali  

خۆشحاڵم بە پۆستکردنی وینەی شارەکە تا هەموو جیهان کوردستان بناسێت بزانن ولاتێکی ئاوا هەیە، وە بتوانین ئێمە پێکەوە کۆمینیتی کوردی دروست کەین  جونکە بەراستی نیە جگە لە ئیمە ، هیوادارم بتوانی پەیواندیم پیوە بکەی کاری لەسە بکەین 

بژی کورد 

https://www.facebook.com/lawenkamaranbrahim 

Level 8

زۆر سوپاس کاک لاوێن @lawenkurdish خۆشحاڵم بە ناسینت ، دەستی بەڕێزیشت خۆش بێت ،خۆشحاڵانە نزیکی سەروو ٤٠٠٠ هەزار وێنەم داخڵ کردووە هی شاری سلێمانی و شوێنەکانی