ZahidHasanUB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Some Places in Chittagong, Bangladesh

Today I will share with you some pictures I took in Chittagong. I hope you like those pictures. 

DC Park, Chittagong.DC Park, Chittagong.

DC Park in Chattogram's Fouzdarhat has become a special attraction for city dwellers for its vibrant display of colourful flowers along the sea beach after the district administration developed the park, taking inspiration from Dubai's renowned Miracle Garden.
Once infamous as a drug den near the Fouzdarhat area on the Link Road in Chattogram city, DC Park was transformed into a 194-acre park by the district administration.
The various species of flowers capture the attention of visitors, not just through their colors but also through the artistic arrangements.

Google Maps Location: DC Park, Chittagong 

Parki Sea Beach, Anowara, ChittagongParki Sea Beach, Anowara, Chittagong

Parki beach is located just one to one and a half hours away from Chittagong city. One time sea beach is meant only to mention Cox's Bazar and Patenga beach in Chittagong, but this is also a popular beach beach beach.
On the one hand, the flame of Zauban's greenery, on the other hand, the vast waters of the ocean on the other side will welcome you. And the gentle breeze of the sea shore will fill your mind with joy. It is another natural beach among many beaches of the coastal city of Chittagong.
Google Maps Location: Parki Beach, Chittagong 

Chandranath Hill, Sitakunda, Chittagong.Chandranath Hill, Sitakunda, Chittagong.

Chandranath Hill is 4 km from Sitakunda Bazar in Chittagong. A hill to the east is one of the most popular trekking routes for visitors. Its height is approximately 1020 feet. There are two ways to climb Chandranath hill. The road on the right is almost entirely of stairs and the road on the left is entirely a mountain path, with some broken stairs.
Every year a special puja is performed in this temple on the day of Shivratri i.e. Shivartudashi. A huge fair is held at Sitakunda centered on this puja. Hindus living in the Chandranath Hills area of ​​Sitakunda organize a big fair every year in the month of Bengali Falgun (English February-March). Which is known as Shivartudarshi Mela.
Google Maps Location: Chandranath Hill, Chittagong 

Katapahar Road, University of Chittagong.Katapahar Road, University of Chittagong.

Kata Pahar Road is a scenic road that passes through the campus of Chittagong University. It is named after the Kata Pahar, which means “Cut Hill” in Bengali, because the road was carved out of the hillside.
The road offers a panoramic view of the surrounding hills, valleys, and forests. It is also a popular spot for students and visitors to enjoy nature, walk, cycle or drive. On the south side of Kata Pahar Road, passenger canopies are now being built across the entire road, which looks like a spectacle. Maybe it will be understood when the whole work is done.
Google Maps Location: Kata Pahar Road, Chittagong 

Shuttle Train, Chittagong Railway Station.Shuttle Train, Chittagong Railway Station.

The University of Chittagong is one of the few universities in the world that has its own shuttle train. Chittagong University, as it's usually called, is situated in Hathazari Upazila, 22 km from the port city of Chattogram (previously known as Chittagong) in Bangladesh, and this train is the only affordable means of transportation for students travelling from the city.
Google Maps Location: Shuttle Train 

CRB, Chittagong.CRB, Chittagong.

The Central Railway Building (CRB) is situated in the scenic hilly area of Chittagong, Bangladesh. It is the governing office for the general manager of Bangladesh Railway. Construction started in 1897, it is one of the oldest buildings of the port city. To the east, across CRB Road, is Railway Hospital at CRB, built in 1994. There is a residential area for the railway officers surrounding it.
Google Maps Location: The Central Railway Building (CRB) 

Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Tunnel, Patenga, Chittagong.Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Tunnel, Patenga, Chittagong.

Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Tunnel, also known as Karnaphuli Tunnel, is an underwater expressway tunnel in the port city of Chittagong, Bangladesh under the Karnaphuli river.
Google Maps Location: Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Tunnel

Zero Point, University of Chittagong.Zero Point, University of Chittagong.

The University of Chittagong (also known as Chittagong University-CU) is a public research university located in Hathazari, Chittagong, Bangladesh. It was established on 18 August 1966. It is the 5th oldest university in Bangladesh. Its 2,312.32 acres campus is the largest among universities in Bangladesh.
Google Maps Location: Zero Point, The University of Chittagong

Baitul Jannat Jam-e-Masjid, Kadamtali, Chittagong.Baitul Jannat Jam-e-Masjid, Kadamtali, Chittagong.

Baitul Jannat Jam-e-Masjid known as "Pora Mosjid". It is a very beautiful mosque for pedestrians and locals. The mosque is very big and its orientation is also very beautiful.
Google Maps Location: Baitul Jannat Jam-e-Masjid

Foy's Lake, Khulshi, Chittagong.Foy's Lake, Khulshi, Chittagong.Foy's Lake is a man-made lake in Chittagong, Bangladesh. It was created in 1924 by constructing a dam across the stream that came down from the hills in the northern part of Chittagong. The purpose of creating an artificial lake was to provide water to the residents of the railway colony.
Google Maps Location: Foy's Lake, Chittagong

Thanking You
Zahid Hasan

Chittagong, Bangladesh
13 comments
Level 8

Re: Some Places in Chittagong, Bangladesh

The photography is really beautiful Dear @ZahidHasanUB Bhai. It would be better if you have a nice story behind your photos. 😊

Md. Khokon Sharker
Connect Moderator

Agree with @KhokonSharker 

The photos are breathtakingly beautiful 👍

@ZahidHasanUB Please also add the Google Maps link to the places for local guides to plan a visit there.

@TravellerG , you should see these photos - highly recommended.

Level 9

Betreff: Some Places in Chittagong, Bangladesh

@ZahidHasanUB 

Es sind viele wunderschöne Bilder und sie gefallen mir sehr gut 

Level 10

Hello, dear fellow LG @ZahidHasanUB ,

Extremely Amazing shots...I fully agree with our Connect Moderator @Tushar_Suradkar !

Well captured, precisely EDITED and carefully presented!

Highly appreciate your talents and efforts...

Sincerely, request you to tag me back - would love to get in touch with you...

However, as mentioned by our LG @KhokonSharker , if add some story why these photos are published, your post will be more informative!

Yes, the Google Maps link also can help a lot!... 👍👍👍

Thank you very, very much for tagging me in this most stupendous photos-post!

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 9

Flowers are everyone's favorite but sunflower is my favorite flower. Thanks to @ZahidHasanUB  for sharing this flower.

IMG-20240329-WA0003.jpg

Foto: I am in the sunflower garden.

Aslam hossain (Sujon)
Level 7

@KhokonSharker Thanks bro for being there. I could not give the story, but I gave a little caption in my own way. 💙

Level 7

@Tushar_Suradkar Thanks for your response, Short captions & Google map link are added. Thank you again. 💙

Level 7

Betreff: Some Places in Chittagong, Bangladesh

@Annaelisa Thanks for your response. Happy Guiding. 💙

Level 7

@TravellerG, Thanks for your response. Google Maps link are added.

I will post more later if you are interested. Thank you again. 💜