jakiripsc's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

A colorful ambiance

After dinner, I decided to take a walk. I was thinking of eating something like cake. I was looking for where to eat. Scanning my surroundings, I searched for a suitable place to satisfy my craving. Suddenly, ‘SANDRA(a cake shop)’ came forward.

IMG_20240209_002832.jpg

Picture:01

IMG-20240209-WA0013.jpg

Picture:02

IMG_20240208_224131.jpg

Picture:03

IMG-20240209-WA0008.jpg

Picture:04

IMG-20240209-WA0007.jpg

Picture:05

IMG-20240209-WA0006.jpg

Picture:06

IMG-20240209-WA0004.jpg

Picture:07

IMG-20240209-WA0003.jpg

Picture:08

From the outside it looked like it would be good. Without thinking about anything else, I immediately dived in.

IMG-20240209-WA0002.jpg

Picture:09

The ambiance was delightful, and I found myself torn between the various options. Eventually, I settled on a chocolate cake. The cake was amazing. Still sticking to the tongue.

IMG20240208222611.jpg

Picture:10

The assortment of cakes on display was impressive, though the prices seemed a tad steep. However, after indulging in the cake, I understood why. The seating area could accommodate 10-12 people comfortably and was tastefully arranged.

The staff's hospitality and demeanor were exemplary, leaving a lasting impression on any customer. I enjoyed my experience so much that I'm already looking forward to my next visit.

Address: House:36, Road:02, Block:C, Banasree, Rampura, Dhaka

@Tushar_Suradkar
@FalguniP
@ajitthite
@TravellerG
@Shubham_waman
@Gurukrishnapriya
@Shrut19

Md. Jakir Hossan

Dhaka, Bangladesh
9 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: A colorful ambiance

Hello @jakiripsc 

This is not only colourful but mouth watering delicious dessert. I love good desserts too. Thank you for sharing this virtually on connect. I miss the real one 🤣

Happy guiding 

Cheers 

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder | Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Level 9

Betreff: A colorful ambiance

@jakiripsc bei so vielen leckern Kuchen ist es fast unmöglich sich zu entscheiden.

Sehr schöne Bilder 

Level 10

@SholaIB Thank you so much. 

Md. Jakir Hossan

Level 10

@Annaelisa Thank you dear.

Md. Jakir Hossan

Connect Moderator

Very delightful cakes 👍 @jakiripsc nice photos.

I 💙 cakes.

Level 10

@Tushar_Suradkar Thank you so much. 

Md. Jakir Hossan

Level 10

Namaskar,

@jakiripsc 

Thankyou for tagged,

Looking colourfull post..

Level 10

@Shrut19 Thank you so much. 

Md. Jakir Hossan

Level 10

As our @Annaelisa and @SholaIB mentioned, the cakes look yummy...

Thanks for sharing, dear @jakiripsc 🤝❤️👍

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me