ShubhamWaman's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

RECAP :A virtual meet-up to applaud and celebrate our fellow LGs Hosted by Praniket

Hi LGs,

It was our 1St Meetup and it was a grand success! I'm thankful to everyone who supported this event and attended this memorable meet-up.

Phtoto Caption: Banner of Virtaul Meetup Designed By @ajitthite daPhtoto Caption: Banner of Virtaul Meetup Designed By @ajitthite da

This Meet-up was proposed by Connect Moderator @Tushar_SuradkarDada, hosted by @Praniketmoreand co-hosted by me. I am greatly thankful to TG Sir proposing my name as co-host which was appreciated by all LGs.

We are also thankful to our honourable Guests, @Shrut19Tai, @TravellerG Sir and @ajitthite da for accepting our invitation and making the session great - you all gifted us a knowledge filled session which was very interesting.

While planning the meet-up, we had a clear understanding of what are the roles and responsibilities of Host and co-host - the meet-up was conducted as per the plan.

We were live before the meet-up and our dear #Anil6969 kept the audience in good spirit while other LGs joined... The first session was by TG sir followed by Ajit da  - shruti tai addressed later. Once again thank you all.

After the formal session, we continued with Question and Answer session which was also very informative - along with it, we concluded the meeting.
We are extremely grateful to all of the LGs for their encouragement, support, assistance, and backing.

What is the Hosting Meetup's motto?
Applaud our honourable Guests.

#TravellerG Sir
            Meetup Champion
            Best Photographer
            Traveller ( as mention in his username)
            Supporting new LGs

#ajiththite Dada
           Featured in the Annual video.
           A Great Supporter.
           Fantastic Writer
           Excellent editor
           Fabulous Designer

#shrut19 Tai
           Featured in the Annual video.
           Good communicator
           Pillar of LG Family
           Help Beginner with Beautiful Suggestions.

photo Caption : Screen Captured By Rohan of Virtual Attendeesphoto Caption : Screen Captured By Rohan of Virtual Attendees

What have we learned from these Meetup?

1. Attend more Meet-ups in-person or virtual which are helpful in getting more Knowledge and making friends,
2. We got more details about Google Maps and LG Connect platform.
3. How to Host Meet-up
4. How to Interact with each other.

Dear @Tushar_Suradkardada, @NareshDarji ji, @KashifMisidia ji
Thank you for Joining Our Meetup.

We sincerely appreciate @RosyKohli and @Anil6969 ji sharing our meetup link across other groups.

With #Tejal Ji from Gujarat, #Rosykolhi ji, #Gurukrishnapriya ji and #Shrut19 Tai, it was a wonderful interaction.

#KhokonSharker And #KashifMisidia Thank you for your support from Bangladesh and Pakistan

#Ravi ji from Patna,
#Nachiket from Karnataka (Bidar),
#Anil6969 from Shimla,
#Nitish from Bihar,
#Prince from Delhi.

Thank you So much all of LG's From Maharashtra and India.

#ModNomad #Ankit_Raj #PTRIVEDI #Gurukrishnapriya #mukund_hirpara_ #Rohan10 #Tushar_Suradkar #RAVI #ngudape #Rosykohli #VikramSingh_Valera #HinalLad #abhishekpatk #Rahul1942 #Rahul1942 #NikhilDubey46 #Raj_Tayade #RaviSharma111 #Shubhu1 #bhayani_naitik #ShifaAymal #MayuriKubal #Vijay_Bhadani #Shubhamsurve #Shirish_khai #NandKK #Anil6969 #Nachiket_methre #Rohan1008 #Shubhu1 #KhokonSharker #mohanghyar #RajnikantS #suyashkadam97 #jitendrakumarprasa #KeyurSavani

Note: I truly apologize if I incorrectly spelling or forgot someone's name.

Because of the Tagging restriction, I have prefixed the names with a #.

Shubham Waman || "Every click tells a Story" ||

My Profile Follow me on Maps Instagram 
Pune, Maharashtra, India
33 comments
Level 8

Re: RECAP :A virtual meet-up to applaud and celebrate our fellow LGs Hosted by Praniket

Thank You So Much for joining us & Supporting us

@ModNomad @Ankit_Raj @Ptrivedi @Gurukrishnapriya
@Mukund_hirpara_ @Rohan10 @Tushar_Suradkar @NGUDAPE @RosyKohli @VikramSingh_Valera

Level 8

Re: RECAP :A virtual meet-up to applaud and celebrate our fellow LGs Hosted by Praniket

@ShubhamWaman  well said brother firstly congratulations to you ,A well-described meetup and banner collage are also great ways to properly spread the recap topic

Praniket More || " Having a hobby is sweet for your psychological state – Chanakya " ||

My Insta||My Post Gallery|| Hex sticker design competition winner

Level 8

@HinalLad @abhishekpatk @Rahul1942 @Rahul1942 @NikhilDubey46

@Raj_Tayade @RaviSharma111 @Shubhu1 @bhayani_naitik @ShifaAymal

Level 8

@MayuriKubal @Vijay_Bhadani @shubhamsurve @Shreeish @NandKK
@Anil6969 @Nachiket_methre @Rohan1008 @Shubhu1 @KhokonSharker

Level 8

@mohanghyar @RajnikantS @Suyashkadam97
@JitendraKumarprasa @KeyurSavani

Level 8

Thank you so much @Praniketmore .

We've done it, and there are many more to come, but next time we should try physical meetup.

Level 10

नमस्कार,

@ShubhamWaman 

अप्रतिम 👏

एकाच मीट अप मध्ये सर्व साम्य असूनही तुझ्या लिखाणाचे अगदिच वेगळे पण जपलस तू, 

@Praniketmore 

मला होस्ट म्हणून आमंत्रित केल्याबद्दल तुम्हा दोन्ही होस्ट चे धन्यवाद..

जसे पहिले वर्चुअल मीट‌‌‌प भव्य झाले, तसेच 

तुमची प्रगती दिवसागणिक वाढत जाओ ह्या शुभेच्छा 💐💐

Level 10

Cracking report, @ShubhamWaman, Huge congrats on a smashing first virtual meet-up! Sounds like a real knowledge fest & a great way to connect with fellow LGs. #LGMeetupSuccess 🇮🇳

Happy to see India in millionaires club of Top100.  Are you next? See how to feature? 

Enjoy joyous moments of 7th Connect Birthday  Music, Masti-1, Masti-2 & Dosti 

Crucial facts you didn't know about  How Gudhi Padwa is celebrated in India? 

Come join fun quiz to enrich your maps knowledge. Here's how to participate

Do you wish to have a Hassle-Free trip to HAMPI Read the ViTAL TiPs

Photo crazy girls CSMT BMC InstaFoto | IceSpiceNice | Moody Melodiz |

Level 8

Wonderful recap @ShubhamWaman 

Abhishek Patki