ajitthite's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

WOW! Three consecutive meet-ups organized in Pune, Maharashtra!

Dear LGs,

We, at Puneri Local Guides, are proud to announce that three consecutive meet-ups will be held in Pune, our beloved city.

It gives me great pleasure to kindly invite you all to attend the meet-ups hosted by our Puneri local guides in the upcoming weeks. If you are unable to attend in person, please participate virtually.

A collage of meet-up banners hosted by @Tushar_Suradkar, @Ketan_Kangankar and @ajitthiteA collage of meet-up banners hosted by @Tushar_Suradkar, @Ketan_Kangankar and @ajitthite

In our first-ever meet-up here, which @Tushar_Suradkar hosted, the rest of our Puneri guides showed a great deal of desire and passion for this truly wonderful idea and met each other personally.

Following that, we have three meet-ups, both physical and virtual, hosted by @Ketan_Kangankar , Tushar, and me, respectively.

ajitthite_0-1706167824179.jpeg

January 26, 2024, at 4:30 PM IST

ajitthite_1-1706167824163.png

February 4, 4:30 PM IST

ajitthite_2-1706167824157.jpeg

February 11, 3:30 PM IST

Please click the image to access the respective post for the same and check the link for the virtual attendance.

To make things easier for you, I will also post the links here a day before each meet-up.

Let us start with Ketan's meet-up tomorrow on January 26, 2024; please take note that the virtual meet-up line will open one hour after the physical meet-up time scheduled, which means the link will open at 5:30 PM IST.

Here is the link for virtual attendance at that meet-up: https://meet.google.com/meh-bkhc-fpa

Please mark your days and times, everyone, and help and guide us by supporting local guides who are participating for the first time!

See you then!

Cheers!

Note: There is another big one coming shortly at Mumbai, India, from Mumbai LGs; wait for that!!!

| Ajit Thite | “Collect moments, not things” – Aarti Khurana |
My Latest posts :- | Great Place to pause for Some Moments to Live: Ka'Soul Cafe, Pune |
Pune, Maharashtra, India
10 comments
Level 10

Re: WOW! Three consecutive meet-ups organized in Pune, Maharashtra!

Wow, three consecutive meetups is really something amazing. 

Best wishes for your upcoming meetup. @ajitthite  @Ketan_Kangankar  @Tushar_Suradkar 

I will definitely try my best to join virtually tomorrow. Thanks for sharing the meet-up link in advance. 

Level 9

You're always welcome, @NandKK ji!

Cheers!

My Latest posts :- | Great Place to pause for Some Moments to Live: Ka'Soul Cafe, Pune |
Level 10

नमस्कार

@ajitthite & @Ketan_Kangankar 

मुंबई महाराष्ट्र टिम तर्फे 

येत्या मीटप साठी भरपूर शुभेच्छा 💐

Level 9

धन्यवाद  @Shrut19 ताई !

भेटूया लवकरच !

Level 8

Okay Dada Google meet-up  पर मिलते है। 🙏😀

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Connect Moderator

Nice collage and reminder @ajitthite 

The meetup season in India, especially in Pune-Mumbai has kicked off to a great start.

Let's keep the ball rolling and the tempo high!

I know @Onkarjadhav and @NERKARAMIT have also plans for a meetup in Pune, so I encourage them to book a time and submit the meetup announcement on LG Connect soon.

Looking forward to the Mumbai meetup by @Rohan10 😊

All my bags are packed, and travels plans are in place!

Level 9

Sure, my friend, @ShailendraOjha !

Cheers!

Level 9

Thanks, @Tushar_Suradkar !

I was waiting for my meet-up approval, also as a kind of encouragement to the new LGs that you have to think extra for the posts; the topics will automatically come to your mind.

I am in with you to support them whenever they wish to have a meet-up or even a "#challenge," for example, "airport dairies," they can throw via posts for other LGs.

Cheers!

Level 8

That's great @ajitthite...Pune Local guides are on roll. All the best for meet ups. I will be joining virtually. 

Photographer & Trekker
#LocalGuideOfIndia

My Insta
My WhatsApp Channel