cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

RECAP : Pune Heritage and Accessibility Meetup 47 held By Tushar Suradkar

What a lovely meetup it was!

Hello LG's,

Here is a recap of the Heritage Walk Meet-up that our accessibility champion, @Tushar_Suradkar sir arranged at Lal Mahal Palace,Pune

It received a lot of positive feedback  local guides from all throughout Maharashtra and India.

#1 banner Shows Details of Meetup#1 banner Shows Details of Meetup

First and foremost, a huge thank you to the LG's travel from Mumbai, Panvel, Chatrapati Sambhaji Nagar (Auragabad), and Nashik who left early in the morning for Pune. They traveled for the meet up even though they knew they had to head back to the base that day—what passion, excitement, and dedication hats of to all of them.

# 2 Count Down Videos By @ajith dada# 2 Count Down Videos By @ajith dada

#3 All LG's Gathered for group photo#3 All LG's Gathered for group photo

Several of our members go to the station to Welcome and Pick-up our guests who are from different cities.
They enjoyed a much-needed brunch off course after four or five hours of traveling.

Some of our members had already arrived at the Lal Mahal Palace and were taking photos before sipping sugarcane juice next to it.

#4 LG's Charging for Meet-up#4 LG's Charging for Meet-up

#5 meetup Publish in news paper [Prabhat]#5 meetup Publish in news paper [Prabhat]

After some time, we all gathered at the Lal Mahal. Take a group photo.
Our member #ketan distributed T-shirts and caps that we had ordered for the gathering.

#6  Design By Ajith da & Fabricate By  Ketan#6 Design By Ajith da & Fabricate By Ketan

Special thanks to @Ketan_Kangankar  for making an effort to deliver our T-shirts on time.
It's not easy to coordinate with everyone, collect money, and keep everything running smoothly.

#7  Logo By @ajith dada#7 Logo By @ajith dada

Many thanks to our beloved @ajitthite  da for providing the best design sample for T-shirts.

Also, thank you to everyone who participates in discussions and management.
We had to examine accessibility at Lal Mahal Palace.

#8 Accessibility check at Lal Mahal#8 Accessibility check at Lal Mahal

#9 Statue of our veer yodhas and beautiful desgin of shield & Sword on wall#9 Statue of our veer yodhas and beautiful desgin of shield & Sword on wall

#10 pics of flowers taken by Macro By Onplus at Lal Mahal#10 pics of flowers taken by Macro By Onplus at Lal Mahal

Introduce ourselves to other persons who do not know each other face to face.

After that we moved to "Kasba Ganpati Temple". Visited Ganpati temple, enjoyed music by @sir, took pics, and moved on to Shaniwar Wada.

#11 Kasba Ganpati Mandir#11 Kasba Ganpati Mandir

Online guests connect via the Google Meet app.
We were discussing certain topics related to the LG family.
Check accessibility in Shaniwar Wada.

#12 This pictire Shows Shaniwar Wada#12 This pictire Shows Shaniwar Wada

We had shared several tricks with one another. Some LG's like to say goodbye, therefore we do not get to know each other well. But we promised to meet everyone and get to know each other at the next meetup.

Too many people share their own, distinctive badges and stickers with the LG'S Family.

#13 Creative and unique Badges Shared by LG's#13 Creative and unique Badges Shared by LG's
Thank you for dedicating yourselves to creating such high-quality badges and stickers.

After a couple LG's relocated to another meetup, I joined them. The rest of the LG's went to a couple places and had a good time.
Some left early because they have plans for Sunday.

#14 Posing for group photo at Pataleshwar Cave Temple#14 Posing for group photo at Pataleshwar Cave Temple

Then, after lunch, #ajit da, #Deepak ji, and I joined the rest of the group in Pataleshwar Temple Caves.
There, our beloved Lg, @ModNomad  ji wonderfully presented the Shiv Stotra with the mouth organ.

#15 Deepak ji Played song with Mouth Organ#15 Deepak ji Played song with Mouth Organ

After we discussed Google Maps at the Pataleshar Cave Temple.

We then went to enjoy our tea, which was much required considering that it was 4 p.m.
There, we took some amazing photos.

#16 LG's Proudly Showing Their Local Guide Stamp carried by Amitnerkar#16 LG's Proudly Showing Their Local Guide Stamp carried by Amitnerkar

I was really happy to meet all of the LG's, and I know you were all as happy to meet.

Finally, we must all return to our starting point with pleasant memories in our minds and hearts.
The end is not the end; rather, it is the start of a new journey.
We say goodbye to everyone with a sorrowful heart ❤️.

We agreed to see everyone at the next meet-up.
"End" is more than just the end; it is the beginning of a new "Start".

#LocalGuidesConnect #LGFamily

Shubham Waman || "Every click tells a Story" ||

My Profile Follow me on Maps Instagram 
Pune, Maharashtra, India
51 comments
Level 8

Re: RECAP : Pune Heritage and Accessibility Meetup 47 held By Tushar Suradkar

Very great recap post @ShubhamWaman photocollages are amazing. I appreciate the color-highlighted text of the title's brief explanation. You guys really enjoyed,

thank you for tagging me.

Praniket More || " Having a hobby is sweet for your psychological state – Chanakya " ||

My Insta||My Post Gallery|| Hex sticker design competition winner

Level 9

Wow, recaps are pouring in now, great recap my friend, @ShubhamWaman !

Your enthusiasm and energy was on an  utmost level as required for the physical meetups and we enjoyed that thoroughly. I appreciate that totally.

Cheers!

| Ajit Thite | “Collect moments, not things” – Aarti Khurana |
My Latest posts :- | Great Place to pause for Some Moments to Live: Ka'Soul Cafe, Pune |
Level 8

Very nice recap @ShubhamWaman. Covered all the things neet and perfect. Well presented post. Keep it up.

Photographer & Trekker
#LocalGuideOfIndia

My Insta
My WhatsApp Channel
Level 8

Thats an awesome recap @ShubhamWaman

I don't feel that you are writing a recap first time. You have covered it like a master. Everything is just perfect.

Thank you for sharing. 

Abhishek Patki
Level 6

Nice recap with suitable information and the pictures ....

Level 7

Amazing @ShubhamWaman 

You have aced it like a pro 😍 That's indeed a lovely recap... I missed the meet-up but reading your recap feels like I attended it virtually. Thank you for sharing such amazing photos and information here. Looking forward to see you soon 😍

Lots of love and best wishes
Mayuri Kubal
#LocalGuideOfMaharashtra
#IndiaLocalGuide

Check my latest post here  5 Years of Local Guiding and many more to come!!! 

Level 8

Great recap @ShubhamWaman each and everything covered yours post...

Raj_Tayade ||" Relationships are formed when you travel with your heart "||

My Map||My Insta||My Post Gallery

Level 9

Wow... excellent RECAP @ShubhamWaman .

We all enjoyed in the meet-up, and many more to go..👍

Level 10

नमस्कार,

@ShubhamWaman 

भारी रिकॅप,

सर्व दिवसाचा आराखडा छान मांडलास, फोटो ची निवड हि आवडली, खास करून कव्हर फोटो जो मीट अट टायटल ला अगदि साजेसा आणि इतरांपेक्षा वेगळा ..

शेअर केल्याबद्दल धन्यवाद..