ajitthite's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Visiting A restaurant run by individuals with disabilities - A meet-up at Terrasinne Restaurant Pune

Hi there, Local guides! 

I'm coming up with another unique meet-up for you!

I am planning to meet up at Terrasinne Multicuisine Restaurant, F.C. Road, Pune.

Date: May 19, 2024, lunch time. (around 12 – 2 PM IST)

Duration: 1–2 hours.

Where to Meet: At the entrance of Terrasinne Multicuisine Restaurant, F.C. Road, Pune.

Schedule:

1. Lunch, meet, and greet.
  2. A review of the restaurant for accessibility.
  3. Share Google Maps hints and tips.
  4. Discuss the latest updates to Google Maps.
  5. Share individual Google Maps experiences.

Why this location was selected:

The restaurant is run by people with disabilities, which is an absolutely unique step towards inclusivity and social awareness. All of the staff here are specially abled, and we must order using the sign language suggested on their menu. 
All local guides from Pune, India, and around the world are welcome to attend this event.

It is important to mention that the restaurant is costly compared to moderate; attendees will be responsible for covering their own meal costs, and hard drink consumption is at their own risk! 😂

Note that the online meeting will begin sometime after the specified lunch, possibly an hour after the in-person meeting.

To join virtually using Google Meet:

A meet-up at Terrasinne restaurant, Pune Hosted by Ajit Thite
Sunday, 19 May · 12:00 – 2:00pm
Time zone: Asia/Kolkata
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/qgq-rtmi-ajf

Please fill out the form at the following link for participation:

https://forms.gle/KqX6uGVJSD6yHHWz5

Kindly note that we are collecting e-mails and contact numbers to share the virtual links and updates, if any, urgently. 

I can not wait to meet each of you!

I am hosting the meet-up on behalf of Pune and Maharashtra Local Guides.

Ajit Thite

| Ajit Thite | “Collect moments, not things” – Aarti Khurana |
My Latest posts :- | Great Place to pause for Some Moments to Live: Ka'Soul Cafe, Pune |
Pune, Maharashtra, India
15 comments
Level 9

Re: Visiting A restaurant run by individuals with disabilities - A meet-up at Terrasinne Restaurant

Very good 👍 post with minimum words, I appreciate and Congrats @ajitthite  DAA for conducting such meetup, really meet up inside This resturent is feeling link served by challenge , these people facilitate you 🙏 Will be a great👍 and owner  moment for all LG. I Will join and explore this resturent virtually on 12 may , Good 👍luck DAA in Advance. 

Thanks for sharing  with us

Jai siya ram🙏🚩

Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते
Connect Moderator

Re: Visiting A restaurant run by individuals with disabilities - A meet-up at Terrasinne Restaurant

You have planned such a unique meet-up! 

I will surely join you virtually @ajitthite 

All the best. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 7

Submitted the form, will join virtually @ajitthite 

Level 10

नमस्कार,

@ajitthite 

स्तुत्य विचार,

वर्चुअल अटेंड करेन मी नक्की, कृपया लक्षात घ्यावे..

Google Moderator

Hi @ajitthite,

Thank you for submitting your meet-up! This is a wonderful concept. 😊 

In order for us to approve your meet-up, can you please remove the WhatsApp number from the submission form (feel free to share it privately with any registered attendee!) and add a disclaimer that any personal details, such as name, email address, and number will be used only for the purposes of organizing this event. We encourage all meet-up hosts to handle personal information with care.

Thank you! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Thanks for the heads-up, @DeniGu . I have removed that part from the form itself and updated it. I have also changed the date to May 19th and re-submitted the meet-up request; kindly check and let me know if you have any further suggestions.

Thanks once again.

Cheers!

My Latest posts :- | Great Place to pause for Some Moments to Live: Ka'Soul Cafe, Pune |
Google Moderator

Thank you so much, @ajitthite, your meet-up is approved! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Thanks a lot, @DeniGu !

Much appreciated.

Cheers!

Level 9

There is a slight date change; by consensus, we have decided to move it to May 19–24 at the same lunchtime.
I have also updated the post's meet-up link.

I will keep you all posted.

Cheers!